Details

  • Last Online: Sep 16, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2022
On Link Click • Aug 21, 2022
Title Link Click
I wonder who they're gonna cast πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Loved the anime
2 1
Replying to Purple • Aug 21, 2022
Its around 250000 nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...but i hope ratings reaches atleast 6..many people give it 1 star..earlier douban…
Manifesting for a 6πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ
7 0
Replying to fiffyJang • Aug 18, 2022
So with this show ending yesterday and LBFAD being put on hold till next week for new episodes, idk what should…
IT'S CONTINUING TODAYYYYY AAAAAA
1 1
Replying to Joslynne • Aug 18, 2022
I wanna ask does anyone have suggestions of dramas that are related to this one like similar if you do please…
Alchemy of souls
And

(Maybe trying out some Xianxia dramas?)
2 0
Replying to Purple • Aug 16, 2022
Lost you forever is joint production of Tencent and lotus pictures..yangzi has nothing to do with HR now except…
Dunno actually,but I just heard that TLC will be his last HR project
I'm not really sure tho._.
0 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Aug 16, 2022
GOT is opposite, they rushed out season 7 and 8. It was massive letdown.Old TVB series / cantonese shows were…
Haha same, especially the shounen genre,
Sometimes I'd rather read the manga because they have better pace
0 0
Replying to Purple • Aug 16, 2022
Lost you forever is joint production of Tencent and lotus pictures..yangzi has nothing to do with HR now except…
I heard too,TLC will be his last HR project (?)
Correct me if I'm wrong
(Β΄ . .Μ« . `)
0 2
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Aug 16, 2022
GOT is opposite, they rushed out season 7 and 8. It was massive letdown.Old TVB series / cantonese shows were…
As an anime watcher too, the last sentence is so accurate lmao
0 0
Replying to mimi • Aug 14, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
I'm kinda confused why a lot of people are talking in the comment as if TZ and YY are 2 different entities when…
Unrelated but....AYAYA
0 0
On Cheng Yi • Aug 12, 2022
Person Cheng Yi
My dream that has 0% chance of happening is that China adapts "Eighty six 86" novel and Cheng Yi as the male leadπŸ₯ΊπŸ«Ά
0 0