News Replying to Difa Takarai • Apr 18, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Does anyone know why ep14 not up yet on kisskh?
It only aired one episode this week. So ep13 is the last aired episode. The countdown timer on this page is wrong. I think this week is the only week that will air one episode. Rest of the weeks should air two episodes each (except last week).
3 1
Replying to yume97 • Apr 7, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
I think I will go reread Silent Reading sigh, they really cut cut cut everything sigh. If they massacre Sha Po…
The was a Taiwan BL drama last year named "The On1y One." It is also an adaptation of a popular BL Chinese novel.
3 2
Replying to Wenxia • Apr 5, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
No, because it was a key scene in the book. If you just watch the drama, it probably won't be too noticeable.…
Hmm, maybe they cut it or didn’t film that part because they were worried some people might see it as inappropriate for a police officer to use those tactics on a young girl.
0 1
Replying to Rini • May 11, 2024
Title Tender Light Spoiler
What is the ending in the TV version???
They were able to restore the tape in few days instead of taking several years. FL is sentenced to jail for 2 years instead of 6 years. ML is still sentenced to jail for 10 months. The scenes and scripts are different. They overall feel more open and positive. One of the police said that all of these investigations helped revealed/cleared to the public all tragedies and fake rumors that the FL has experienced.
10 2
On Tender Light • May 11, 2024
Title Tender Light
TV version of drama just finished airing few hours ago, and I heard it has a different and happier ending from the web/DVD version.
6 10
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • May 2, 2024
Title Tender Light
Murder in kairoutei is sort of similar
"The Murder in Kairoutei" Chinese drama is pretty bad. I really don't recommend it.
5 1
On Young Blood Season 2 • Aug 7, 2023
Title Young Blood Season 2
I might be one of the few that likes S2 more than S1. I think S2's story is better than S1 so far personally.
5 0