News
On Fake Princess • May 20, 2020
Title Fake Princess
Does anybody how long it takes to sub
1 4
On My Dear Destiny • May 20, 2020
Title My Dear Destiny
I don’t really like the story but I am hear becuase the chemistry is unbeatable
3 1
On The Love Lasts Two Minds • May 19, 2020
Title The Love Lasts Two Minds
The chemistry sucks
2 3
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • May 18, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
For all those people who are here for Sungjae after enlisting
5 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • May 16, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
i am only heare for Ryan <3333
2 0
Tine • May 16, 2020
Article How I met Asian dramas^^
For me I watched a kdrama now fifth grade in 2017 and came back in 6 th grade 2018 and realised I wa5ched a kdrama an from then on came kdrama K pop and so much more now in 2020 I am addicted to bl??????
1 1
On Heart Signal Season 3 • May 14, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 3
i know it is not going to work out ar it going to be messeud up but i cnat help but ship MINJAE AND HAN GYEOL and what the hell is up with kang gyeol even kdramam actors dont do that
2 0
On Me and Mr. X Season 3: Goodbye Mr. X • May 14, 2020
Title Me and Mr. X Season 3: Goodbye Mr. X
this is a chinese bl after all
1 0
On Love to Our Youth: He Falls in Love with Him • May 14, 2020
Title Love to Our Youth: He Falls in Love with Him
the fact that is short tells me its aldredy a mess
2 0
On The Shipper • May 13, 2020
Title The Shipper
i just hope it wint be to cringey
2 0
On Intense Love • May 13, 2020
Title Intense Love
I am hear for the visuals ????
0 0
On YYY • May 12, 2020
Title YYY
All the boys are actually cute ??????
3 1
On Backstreet Rookie • May 9, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
They fri and sat time slot must be for really good dramas
0 0
On Backstreet Rookie • May 9, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
They are tak8ng the spot for king eternal” monarch
0 0
On Backstreet Rookie • May 8, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
Does any on e know where I can watch the webtoon transplanted
0 2
On Backstreet Rookie • May 8, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
The female fits the role perfectly after clean with pAssion for know
0 0
On Heart Signal Season 3 • May 5, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 3
Every time I watch this show I leave disappointed ☹️ because I hardcore ship everybody
1 0
On Heart Signal Season 3 • May 5, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 3
This is honestly the best season of the other three also always had good visuals but this one went over my expecting especially the male catfish
2 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 1, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
ep 5 was so good it is picking up the pace
4 0
On Road to Kingdom • May 1, 2020
Title Road to Kingdom
this show is probably really hard on too
2 0

