News
On Life: Love on the Line • Jun 10, 2020
Title Life: Love on the Line
I almost cried when I found out that the manga was a dramam also is it also an anime.
0 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Jun 10, 2020
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Does anybody know where I can watch the novel and n English and what the name of it is
0 1
On Oxygen • Jun 10, 2020
Title Oxygen
Does anybody know where I can read this in English because I don’t know the name of th novel
0 1
On Oxygen • Jun 10, 2020
Title Oxygen
I it just me or does this remind you of that history story
0 0
On Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant • Jun 4, 2020
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
Does anybody know where I can watch this
0 2
On Use for My Talent • Jun 3, 2020
Title Use for My Talent
It’s here for yah an but after shen you this drama is a Winner
2 0
On My Love, Enlighten Me • Jun 3, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Does anybody know where this is subbed after ep 18
0 3
Replying to 731628 • Jun 3, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Where to wacth this ??
You can watch it on drama cool
0 0
On My Husband in Law • Jun 1, 2020
Title My Husband in Law
i hve been meaning to watch this for before it aired and if you know Thai drama s then you would know they defiantly binge dramas than watch then while airing. if you watch Thai straight drama while airing you might as well jump of a cliff becuasseo f the cliff hangers
3 0
On My Love, Enlighten Me • May 29, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Does anybody know around what time all the episodes are going to be subbed
0 0
Replying to semnir • May 26, 2020
Title My Engineer
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like in a lot of Thai dramas the characters are very stiff. Like when…
yeajhtaiwanes dramas are better with the chemistry and sex
1 0
On Poy Kritsanapong Soonthornchatchawet • May 26, 2020
Person Poy Kritsanapong Soonthornchatchawet
i cannot belive he is so good at acting being a rookie
7 0
On My Engineer • May 26, 2020
Title My Engineer
how many side couples are their??? cause honestly I feel like they are shipping all of the characters they introduce; like not a single person I single in the end
0 1
On My Engineer • May 24, 2020
Title My Engineer
I am dying waiting for it to finish becuase I really want to binge watch it
1 3
Replying to Table122000 • May 23, 2020
Title Fake Princess
Ep. 1 & 2 now available with English subs at MGTV Drama YouTube Channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTulSfEm1c14WWRbSN-CNAQ
thank you so much i was waiting so long for this =)=)=)=)=)
1 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • May 23, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
That is no right way to end the series it was so good and really
2 0
On To All the Guys Who Loved Me • May 22, 2020
Title To All the Guys Who Loved Me
Finally more Hwang jea eu. In more drmas
0 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • May 22, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
i was suprise about how much skin ship there was
13 0
On Fake Princess • May 21, 2020
Title Fake Princess
Eng subs please
1 0
Replying to Sam • May 21, 2020
Title Fake Princess
They say that it doesn't depend on time but no. of views if views are high then they consider subbing
Thx
0 0

