News
On Count Your Lucky Stars • Aug 4, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
if you haven't checked it out, you should! posted a review to help those see what they're getting from episode 1.
2 0
Replying to mooncakes • Aug 4, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
i'm still having trouble deciding if i want to continue watching this or not. it's mainly the film style that's…
i see where you're coming from. but i would stick to it for the cast and plot
0 0
Replying to princess_celesta • Aug 4, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
waiting for reviews before I start watching... pour the reviews in!
posted a review for the first episode! hope it helps you out
1 0
Replying to NikkiMaroo • Aug 4, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
im confused. are they dubbing it?
The actors dubbed their own voices I think. Because I recognize Shen Yue's voice and Jerry Yan's seems on point too. But the audio is pretty off. Don't know why.
0 0
Replying to nnjlv • Aug 4, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
Trailer looks fun looking forward to this. Will wait til its complete and read more reviews and comments. Dont…
I don't think this drama will disappoint but we'll see as the episodes go by! Posted a review in case you want one for the first episode
0 2
Replying to Jenny • Aug 4, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
Just finished ep 1 and 2 raw and ep 1 with English subs. The beginning is a little like eh?? mainly because the…
Agree! I said this already in my review but Episode 1 isn't the best for me compared to other dramas' first episodes. But I love the concept and cast so far. Chemistry is good too between Jerry Yan and Shen Yue!
0 0
Replying to Lady Nimue • Aug 4, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
I wonder which streaming service this drama is available.
Youku. Search up "dramacool" for subs if the Youtube video is not available in your country
0 1
Replying to Angedesang • Aug 4, 2020
Title Consummation
On Point ! Your review glad it was you typing it and not me lol.. But yes that is my theory also this drama is…
I'm REALLY hoping the plot builds up soon.
1 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 1, 2020
Title Consummation
Why? Is it bad? Was planning on watching.
Episode 1 was great and I wished they stuck to the tone of that episode. Everything after is a very boring version of ALSB. The female lead is also not fun to watch haha. I agree with your review, I also wrote one similar to your opinion
1 1
On Consummation • Aug 1, 2020
Title Consummation
To anyone interested in starting the drama, I posted a review of the first 8 episodes! There's not much reviews so I wanted to help new watchers. Hope it helps!
2 2
On My Love, Enlighten Me • Jun 5, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Connor Leong is actually a fantastic actor! Check out his dramas Another Me (though he's not the lead) and Project 17: Side by Side. People say his acting in this drama is "woody" but I don't think so. He adjusting his acting to the character and later on he gets more expressive as his relationship with Nuan Nuan develops. It's all part of the character development.
4 1
On Another Me • Jun 5, 2020
Title Another Me
Hey - new watchers. Disclaimer: Most people here don't enjoy the show because of it being a lot darker and more sad than they expected. But hey! If you don't mind that and want to watch great character development, I recommend!
6 0

