Editorials Replying to Love movies • Aug 23, 2026
Article Yoo Ah In makes a fresh start by signing with new agency
Yoo Ah In, the best actor ever, anywhere. So glad he is returning. He has a haunting acting ability that no one…
You should watch Six Flying Dragons! His acting was on another level in that drama. He perfectly embodied the character he was playing.
7 1
Lily Alice • Jul 1, 2026
Article Yoo Ah In to reportedly sign with a new agency, possibly to return to the screen
MY FUCKING GOAT HOLY
4 0
On Seor In A • May 30, 2026
Person Seor In A
who has been making these changes... Seor Ina 😭
9 0
On Buy King • May 30, 2026
Title Buy King
I'm ready for 2027
9 0
On Hokhaneun Romaenseu • May 15, 2026
Title Hokhaneun Romaenseu
this casting... omg
10 0
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
How do they wrap this up in two episodes? I'm worried everything will feel more rushed than it already does. I miss the standard 16ep format...
6 3
Replying to Dreamy • May 5, 2026
Article IU and Byeon Woo Seok's 'Perfect Crown' bolsters the Hallyu wave
They're overhype & lacking in substance to me, just a good drama to pass the time, nothing outstanding, hallyu…
Kdramas haven't felt the same since Netflix/the big streaming services started pushing them. They lost their touch.
8 2
On Bo Na • Aug 19, 2025
Person Bo Na
happy birthday to us 😄
0 0
On Regina Lei • Aug 7, 2025
Person Regina Lei
Looking forward to your first main role!! ❤️
0 0
On Kang Ha Neul • May 20, 2025
Person Kang Ha Neul
His new profile picture is so dark, and looks like AI 😭 I can hardly recognize him...
9 0
Replying to MERO • Jan 8, 2025
Title The Queen Who Crowns
following history he will kill most of her family keep having every woman he want. historically she was just queen…
I definitely recommend watching Six Flying Dragons! It's my all-time favorite drama, and Yoo Ah In's portrayal of Yi Bang Won is amazing.
3 1
On Han Min Chae • Nov 13, 2022
Person Han Min Chae
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
0 0
On Koda Kumi • Nov 13, 2022
Person Koda Kumi
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
0 0
On Sophia Hu • Nov 13, 2022
Person Sophia Hu
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
0 0
On Pro Veerawit Sirirattanawit • Nov 13, 2022
Person Pro Veerawit Sirirattanawit
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
1 0
On Liu Zi • Nov 13, 2022
Person Liu Zi
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
0 0
On Milli Danupha Kanateerakul • Nov 13, 2022
Person Milli Danupha Kanateerakul
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
0 0
On Kim Min Jun • Nov 13, 2022
Person Kim Min Jun
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
0 0
On Song Jia • Nov 13, 2022
Person Song Jia
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
0 0
On Son Hye Ju • Nov 13, 2022
Person Son Hye Ju
Happy Birthday, I hope you have an amazing year!
1 0

1
2
2
