News
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Oct 14, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
would have been good if they explained the ending more
8 1
Replying to MamaMumba • Sep 8, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
Is this still going to be Disney+? If so, I hope it'll be in all regions, not selected as usual...
why not netflixxxππππ
1 0
Replying to Car park • Sep 8, 2025
Title Learning to Love
But he's a very old and wise 23 and she has lived at home and plays w plushies for 35 years. Emotionally they're…
I was just surfing the website and saw this drama and the comments were all positive if you don't mind can you give me a little review.
0 2
On Learning to Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Learning to Love
i gasped at the age gap
0 5
Replying to BecauseMyMemorySucks • Sep 8, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
The thing is, I'll probably really like this drama, but I can clearly tell its going to pull on my mental, so…
sameeee reason
1 0
On Beyond the Bar • Sep 8, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
veryyyyy good but wanted to see more progress in ml and fl relationship
0 0
On Romantics Anonymous • Aug 18, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
excited!
1 0
Replying to dooh • Aug 14, 2025
Title Deep Affection Eyes
ML and FL got too fast together. I'm only eight episodes in, and everything is already sealed. It's kinda boring.…
I feel the same I'm at ep 9 and also feel so boring
3 0
Replying to safa • Jul 19, 2025
Title Good Boy
because he is a good boy
I was jk anyways should I start this drama?ππIs he that dumb!!
0 3
Replying to safa • Jul 18, 2025
Title Our Movie
is it going to be a sad ending?
ππππππππππππππ
0 0
Replying to Silvermoon • Jul 18, 2025
Title Law and the City
I don't think it actually shows what's trending. I also use app mainly. And recently all of my feed and suggestion…
literallyy i just saw this
1 0
Replying to safa • Jul 18, 2025
Title Our Movie
is it going to be a sad ending?
don't hope for a sad endingπππ
0 2
Replying to safa • Jul 18, 2025
Title S Line
the amount of memes recentlyπ
ofcπ
2 0
Replying to Rino Loyal • Jul 18, 2025
Title Good Boy
On episode 5 and am so angry by the ML character. He doesn't even think before he acts, don't even behave like…
because he is a good boy
1 5
Replying to hyun • Jul 18, 2025
Title S Line
it's getting very popular, here in India too I hope Netflix will pick it up
the amount of memes recentlyπ
3 2
Replying to Our Movie • Jul 18, 2025
Title Our Movie
Replying to deleted comment
is it going to be a sad ending?
0 4
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jul 6, 2025
Title Law and the City
Our new office romance. In not even 2min I felt more chemistry between Lee Jong Suk/Moon Ga Young than the last…
she looks good with mature looking men
0 0
On Reborn • Jul 4, 2025
Title Reborn
I literally completed this drama in 1 dayππ
1 0
On Reborn • Jul 4, 2025
Title Reborn
Sooo good!!! I like this type of dramas that feel so real. The acting was so natural and the families felt like real families everything was so natural.
6 0
Replying to YonkoZZul • Jul 3, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Episode 12 is so long because I keep repeating the scene of Sejin and Mirae hugging ππ. It so fluttering…
yessss i wanted their scenes more
1 0