News
On Missing: The Other Side • Nov 11, 2023
Title Missing: The Other Side
Must watch one,I watch to watch similar dramas .any recommendations?
0 1
On Yim Si Wan • Nov 11, 2023
Person Yim Si Wan
Just hope he is in missing other side s3
3 0
On Life on Mars • May 31, 2020
Title Life on Mars
Wht was that ending?
0 1
On Hospital Playlist • May 28, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
Wintergarden finally❤??
4 0
On Park Min Ha • May 21, 2020
Person Park Min Ha
She did amazing in flu.
0 0
Replying to 4theluvofkdrama • May 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
Praying for that miracle right now. Plus his mom is also going to try and play matchmaker. I think his inconsistencies…
Yeah .it seems like an open ending for season 1
3 0
Replying to 4theluvofkdrama • May 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
Praying for that miracle right now. Plus his mom is also going to try and play matchmaker. I think his inconsistencies…
I think the one who is in airport is iksun not dr ahn.she is gonna leave too
2 0
Replying to 4theluvofkdrama • May 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
Praying for that miracle right now. Plus his mom is also going to try and play matchmaker. I think his inconsistencies…
I think we wont get a satisfactory ending for windergarden in this season.i wish some for some miracle.
2 0
Replying to 4theluvofkdrama • May 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
Praying for that miracle right now. Plus his mom is also going to try and play matchmaker. I think his inconsistencies…
But ep 12 trailer somewhat sees like doctor ahn would leave the hospital.he says to someone to take care of dr gyeol?
2 5
Replying to Nana • Apr 9, 2020
Title Circle
Do you know where I can watch this drama? I can't find it anywhere and the plot seems very interestingThank you…
Kissasian
4 0
Replying to 7643733 • Feb 12, 2020
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
https://365manga.com/manga/so-i-married-an-anti-fan/
there are not uploading the rest...its only upto 28
0 0
On Drama Stage Season 3: Woman with a Bleeding Ear • Jan 18, 2020
Title Drama Stage Season 3: Woman with a Bleeding Ear
where can i watch this
1 0
On 22 Flower Road • Jan 10, 2020
Title 22 Flower Road
No reviews?
0 0
On Nine Kilometers of Love • Dec 18, 2019
Title Nine Kilometers of Love
Wtf with the ending?
0 0
Replying to mrwyoo • Nov 18, 2019
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
the webtoon is in the to-read list.
where can I read the webtoon??
0 1
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Nov 18, 2019
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Where can I read the manga..?????
0 2
Replying to HafsaMM • Aug 6, 2019
Title My Catman
A Chinese drama with all Korean actors? Was this page edited correctly?
Goho starry night is also Chinese drama with Korean actors,right?
3 3
Replying to wind • Feb 18, 2019
Title W.H.Y.
here it is https://channels.vlive.tv/DEF407/home
Wht about eng sub???
0 1
Replying to Yasmin • Jan 29, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra
is this drama worth to watch? since it completed, I want to give a shot :)
watch it ...u will never regret....
4 0
