News
coco • 12 days ago
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
See You at Work Tomorrow!, A Love Other Than Yours, and No Gain No Love on Amazon Prime are all available with English dubbing.
1 0
coco • 25 days ago
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
I also just noticed that King the Land now has an English dub. Netflix has recently added English dubbing to quite a few dramas, so there are more options to watch now.
1 0
coco • 29 days ago
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
Netflix has recently added English dubs to quite a few Korean dramas, including Crash Landing on You, The Potato Lab, Doctor Slump, and When the Phone Rings. You might want to check them out and see if there’s anything you’d like to watch.
1 0
coco • Dec 7, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
Netflix recently released a new series, The Price of Confession, which comes with an English dub. It’s a rather somber detective drama with a strong atmospheric tone. A crime-mystery series that leans toward realism and has a slow, deliberate pace. I’m watching it right now.
2 0
Replying to coco • Dec 1, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
thanks for sharing! added to the list!
This one is good. It completely exceeded my expectations. Based on the synopsis, I didn’t think it would be that great, but once I started watching, I just couldn’t stop. It’s action-packed and gory, but well done.
2 0
coco • Nov 23, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
I saw that the K-drama May I Help You on Amazon Prime has AI English dubbing available, just for your reference.
2 0
Replying to coco • Nov 12, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
TY! Updated!
I felt quite moved after watching it. It feels like a more deeply portrayed melodrama with an intriguing touch, full of detective-style storytelling.
1 0
coco • Nov 8, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
Netflix has released a new Korean drama called "As You Stood By", and it has English dubbing available. Enjoy!
2 2
Replying to coco • Nov 3, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
That one isn't in English for me, weird!
I double-checked, and you’re right. It really only has Korean audio. I probably watched it too long ago and got it mixed up, since I watch too many dramas. Sorry about that. I’ll make sure to double-check next time. Thank you!
1 1
Replying to coco • Nov 2, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
That one isn't in English for me, weird!
But from what I can see here, it’s possible to choose English. I’m in California. It’s quite a classic work.
1 3
Replying to coco • Nov 2, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
This is a new one... Amazon Prime has Death's Game using AI for English dubbing... feel a bit conflicted but I'll…
Thanks for the heads-up! I’m watching it now. It really feels like a huge breakthrough. The audio isn’t totally perfect, but it’s fine to watch.
1 1
coco • Oct 12, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
Mr. Sunshine on Netflix (Dubbed in English)
1 5
coco • Oct 12, 2025
List Korean Dramas with English Dubs
A Shop for Killers [Eng Dub] on Disney+ or Hulu
1 1