Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 8, 2023

Friends

On Love Bait • 4 days ago
Title Love Bait
Would have liked Rowon for his hight or Seo Kang Joon for his eyes as Kwon Chae Woo but Woo Do Hwan is a great actor so i will check it out but I will keep my expectations low cuz most of the time they ruin manhwa adaptations 😐
0 0
On Li Ke Yi • 8 days ago
Person Li Ke Yi
Anyone know where I can watch her new drama with Zeng Hui?
0 0
On Zeng Hui • 8 days ago
Person Zeng Hui
Anyone know where I can qatch his new drama with Li Ke Yi?
0 0
On The Truth Season 4 • Aug 25, 2026
If there is another season, i hope Yang Chao Yue can be a regular member. I really enjoyed her episodes and i think she fits well with the others.
3 0
Replying to Yoona • Jun 20, 2026
Person Zhang Chi
Melolo App it's free
Thanks 😊
0 0
On Zhang Chi • Jun 19, 2026
Person Zhang Chi
Dose anyone know where i can find his drama (My Game My Rules) ?
0 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 31, 2026
I’m only halfway through, and I still can’t figure out how she fights like that or has all these skills. She…
She says her dad taught her to fight in secret, and i saw somewhere that the coin thing is traditional chinese medicine it help with blood circulation, he uses a hot coin to help warm her up.
9 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
First time I love a SML like this <3
The actor is definitely very good. The character he's playing on the other hand.... 🀣
0 0
Replying to Summer26 • Jan 6, 2026
In the poster he kinda looks like YangYang
They changed the poster now he doesn't πŸ˜…
0 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
First time I love a SML like this <3
That's interesting. What do you love about him?
0 2
Replying to Dalgi • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I cracked up when i saw the taxi driver looking back at xiguang and zhuang xu having the emotional conversation.…
he was watching the drama with us πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
rlly? I don't mind him bc he's literally harmless lol
I just find him annoying and frustrating cuz he literally had all the opportunities but he couldn't make up his mind until it was too late. His existence is pointless to me.
2 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
First time i ever hated a 2nd male lead this much. Dumb fool. πŸ™„
9 6
Replying to Hana1129 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Blood River
This works as a standalone.
That's good to know. Thanks 😊
1 0
On Blood River • Sep 8, 2025
Title Blood River
Do i need to watch the other shows before watching this one?
0 2