• Gender: Male

India
My Only 12%
Nov 14, 2022

Most delightful show

I have very low expectations and I expect lot tissue to be used. But it just beat all those like in first 10 episode I just fell series is so beautiful and spectacular cast with great use of music I love it.
With a rest trend of bl being a adult more shows I felt it really said the importance of really decent show with slow pace still entertain a lot. I really felt so good and so sad that it doesn't reached its hight because it was only promoted as sad story also because it has lot of competition to compare even recent remember me felt same way but that show has well established comple fan base while here it is totally new and it was promoted as next untill we meet again not as next friendly good series.
I think in final episode it lost it's momemtom but still it felt so good even with all sad things happen made me to use lot of tissue to wipe out the tears.
Highly recommended I can't recommend this series even more than i do.

Sweet Home Season 2
Dec 8, 2023

What's going on ?‍? I don't understand even after completing

It's not complex or not definitely it's so linear story with flow essay to predict after 3rd episode. I don't understand where season 1 team go i am like most of the main lead fealt supporting or guest role. I can't even feel the team behind the camera had a vision of season 2 while directing season 1.
Except Jung Jin Young character who is add new i don't care any other new character mainly i really don't know them. Even in returning character side after first two episodes Song Kang & Lee Jin Wook character no where to seen as of Lee Jin Wook character I would say he is a guest role not even supporting.
Go Min Si character has a presence but most of the time i felt her reason are not so clear searching for who.There Many more characters I can't even remember except Park Gyu Young character had a role no spoilers.
Overall it's a good watch but I don't know where season 1 team went and instead of creating a new thing it felt more like holywood take of master invitation only thing it different from those came form season 1 . So yeah nothing different from those series.

Oh! My Sunshine Night
Oct 26, 2022

I don't where it's wrong

I really loved actor and start but little by little story got worst even from actor's prospective they are worst in last episode compare to first episode and story is so in connection or logical sence just gone it was all it felt good no reason to be there though I was like why am I still watching. Only reason can't it get any better and it didn't.
I still don't get why main lead like it is happening so sad and next episode oh not then yes it is and in last no if you are still going to watch you will understand.
Next thing is this slim gate to lot of actor I guess even though they get to shine but it felt like tourch not sun or glitter shining ?.
I really disappointed with the story but I was shocked the main lead did this after until we meet again which just amazing but slow passing it was made atleast some series logic and this as nothing those actors just something better than this.

P.S. I Hate You
Oct 5, 2022

It has everything except..

This really has everything only thing bit does goes wrong sloppy placement of scene or direction other than that everything good little logical mistake happens but fun to watch mystery really maintained but as I said many logical questions arises due to the reasons they gave and many characters are there just to hate them.
It has intresting take on other aspects of friends relationship and other factors which fits well to the story.
I watched it weekly and it was great to be watched weekly beach watching will make many questions ? it has so many logical mistake as I said.
But fun to watch mystery is good and acting done good so go for it nothing nonsense unless you don't have taste for it so watch see if you like it you will or will not.

Daily Dose of Sunshine
Nov 5, 2023

It's perfect and i really second lead to be the main couple

To start of this show had all fun , drama , love triangle, secondary couples. But only thing it didn't had was time to conclude all develop character. Mainly I want the main lead best friend to atleast try saying his feelings rather they left it has he give up the only problem ai had with the show.
Other than that it's perfect the Acting is ? and story gone too happy to too sad depressed with the character emotional journey.
It's so well done and every health issues are depicted with care. Once you start watching the show you won't stop it's so good.
Love for Love's Sake

Perfect in Korean bl standards but it had problems

What to say the show well made and well acted show overall. The couple is great and the supporting actor done a decent role not great though because those had script problem.

The mail leads had story line planned where first half of the show went in slow mode and second half is like roller coaster side character info which is not fully given and romance to bloom and twist to explain they had a lot so they rushed it.

In simple show is perfect because there is not lot of bl in Korea had this much production value and had decent script writing is made on. So yeah as i mentioned it's not best but still good.

Give me the season 2 and watch it to experience the art of classic

Where to begin the series was perfect only problem it had was confusing ending and not confirming the season 2 even though it's been months after it aired.
Acting was good the character development was given to almost all characters introduced but it had ending moved towards to feel more of a sad but they had a twist to the end which is like what the dash is happening in the screen.
It had wibe of kdrama like mr.queen or the scarlet love so if like those wonder what will happen if it's bl here the show. Also the ending is a open door so don't watch if have anxiety problem.

Because This Is My First Life
Dec 3, 2023

definitely worth the recommendation if you want something faster phased story please skip it

I really loved it no dout on that also seriously the last episodes where super hard. Let me bring it i recently watched because it was leaving Netflix in my region and I just completed the beyond your touch. I wanted watch any one previous shows of his become he is so good on both show.
I really didn't anticipate the story will be slice of life style drama until the very moment i clicked play but it was so good. The character well developed no one felt left out and the writing is done in a very good manner.
Where did it go wrong the writer plot of the female career i still like did she decided to leave everything that so stupidity. Second after 14 episodes the writing went on to expand one episode into two instead of creating a two episodes worth content.
Other than these two it's so close to be perfect but still i really loved the show talking it value of writers and actors capacity to act.
Finally i definitely recommend if you want something fast pase please skip it. This is a slice of life drama to its core super slow and character driven story.

Strong Girl Namsoon
Nov 27, 2023

Is it disappointing ? Yes but good

Okay to be honest if I watched till ep no 08 i would have given even better review but between the ep 09- 13 it was really hard if you ask they should have cut short those episodes.
The power was over the top but for its okay it's good until ep 8.
But last three episodes again so good not best better than all other episodes of the show.
Many say it's over the top and I agree but it's what you expect from this series i think wasn't much of a problem to me. Only problem we have three characters doing same silly use of power which made lot of cringe factors kick in.
I think main couple has same chemistry as orginal only problem they won't allowed to shine except they were using the villain which is also working but why ?
Problem will go on but as i said first half is good and finally three episodes is better middle part rough as going in desert if you don't dig in the villon because main point of the story and grandma love triangle which is by far is super hard to pass on.
I don't think acting as no problem every did there role better but seriously the production team or make up team as series problem on cloth choice they made sometime it horrible to watch the actor wearing those.
They made first episode epik and lost all intrest and made a too hard to fallow ( I mean in character wise) character story
Thank you for reading ?