News
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Jun 12, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
A step in the right direction and the best korean bl movie/series to date! The two leads had so much chemistry you could easily tell what they were feeling just from the way they gazed at each other. Definitely my favorite pairing of 2020 so far! I kept wishing it was longer but somehow they do manage to make you feel and care for the characters in the short amount of time, so that’s good enough for me. This is a step in the right direction for South Korea and so hopefully we can continue to get more series like this one in the future!
10 0
On Drama Special Season 7: The Legendary Lackey • Feb 25, 2017
Title Drama Special Season 7: The Legendary Lackey
Lee Ji Hoon needs a leading rom-com role stat. He was great in this and his comedic timing was perfect. He reminds me a bit of Yeon Woon Jin, they even kind of look the same. I'll be looking forward to his future projects. As for the special itself loved the bromance in this and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh.
2 0
On The Fairy Fox • Feb 25, 2017
Title The Fairy Fox
I wasn't sure if this one was going to air or not but I'm glad it did. It doesn't look like China is banning everything in the genre just strictly regulating so that's good news to me. I've only seen a couple of episodes but I like it so far. Looking forward to all of the future subbed episodes.
1 0
On HIStory: Stay Away from Me • Feb 25, 2017
Title HIStory: Stay Away from Me
This series and the others in it are so cute and easy to watch. Not everything BL needs to be dark and gritty. The boys were adorable and the best friend was a hoot. Definitely give this series a try.
1 0
On HIStory: My Hero • Feb 25, 2017
Title HIStory: My Hero
Aww this was so cute. It's a little short but it's definitely worth the watch. Ying Xiong is one gorgeous piece of man candy that's for sure.The ending was a nice surprise too (although I did kind of feel cheated :/). Give this a try if you want something light and cute.
1 0
On Mr. X and I Season 2 • Feb 7, 2017
Title Mr. X and I Season 2
This is definitely one of the better BL films I've seen. Although it was bittersweet it stayed true and realistic and technically everyone still gets a happy ending. The editing was a bit choppy but overall it was a nice watch.
5 1
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 28, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
I don't think anyone on earth can look as graceful as JJH does in all of those underwater scenes. Overall this drama was fun and light and picked up some pace towards the end. It deserves a higher rating in my opinion.
14 0
Replying to Park Lee Ssan • Jan 21, 2017
Title Yandai Byway No.10
so... thats the ending?? just like that?? or.... i miss something... i end up ep 10..and it doesnt seem like the…
The are/were plans for a 2nd season but nothing is certain at this point. The webdrama is actually based off of a Chinese novel. You can find it in english on wattpad if you google around.
2 0
On Yandai Byway No.10 • Jan 21, 2017
Title Yandai Byway No.10
I didn't think I would like this one as much as I did. It was cute and warm but also very realistic. Here's to hoping for a much needed 2nd season. (You can find all the episodes english subbed on Youtube.)
2 1
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 12, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Not many dramas can make me cry with a happy ending. I'm sad to see it end but I'll cherish it forever. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo SWAG!
3 0
On Marriage Contract • Jul 30, 2016
Title Marriage Contract
I loved the chemistry between the leads. Their kiss scenes were smoldering and unlike many other dramas felt raw and authentic to me. What could have been a cliched mess turned out to be a real refreshing and emotional watch.
8 0
On Who Are You: School 2015 • Jul 19, 2016
Title Who Are You: School 2015 Spoiler
I'm in the minority but I'm extremely happy with the ending.It was clear who she liked from the beginning and she made it clear multiple times. I also feel like people are being unfair to Yi An. His character got shafted in favor of someone else but his internal struggle still resonated with me. It was easy to tell that he was slowly falling for Eun Bi despite not knowing for himself. It was subtle but it was there and I can understand why some people didn't see it. I actually liked Tae Kwang better as a character but it was obvious that she only had platonic feelings for him. Those who chose to ignore it are delusional.
1 0
On Hana Kimi Remake • Aug 26, 2012
Title Hana Kimi Remake
I know I'm in the minority here but I don't care, I loved this version, maybe even more than the original. I personally prefer the way Nakamura Aoi portrayed Sano, not cold or emotionless just reserved. And Miura Shohei, although not upclassing Ikuta Toma, I think portrayed a memorable Nakatsu.
5 0