Editorials
On Tempted • Mar 15, 2018
Title Tempted
Everyone is shipping the wrong couple here!
5 0
Replying to rian • Mar 10, 2018
Title Tempted
https://www.viki.com/tv/35783c-tempted
OH MY GOD! haha thanks so much, I was wondering the same thing!
0 0
On Orange • Mar 6, 2018
Title Orange
This was so touching and well done at the same time. Both movie and anime were great, and even if the movie has some slight changes It is very enjoyable. I'm agree that is quite hard to get Live actions with good quality, but this one managed to capture the density and depth of the anime.
0 0
On Love for Beginners • Mar 5, 2018
Title Love for Beginners
Was my first time watching something with Matsuzaka Tori and I just loved it. I remember I loved the manga too, but tbh I forgot many stuffs about the it, and I am not really sure if this movie was or not a faithful work to the original story, but it was enjoyable and cute.
2 0
On Closest Love to Heaven • Mar 4, 2018
Title Closest Love to Heaven
This was actually a good movie. The main characters had a very good chemistry and the plot was well constructed. It's a live action bassed in a Shoujo Manga so I do not know why people are always expecting something from another world when the topics are always similar between them.
0 0
On Colors of Wind • Mar 1, 2018
Title Colors of Wind
This looks deep!
0 0
On From Me to You • Mar 1, 2018
Title From Me to You
This is one of the best Live Actions I have seen.
0 1
On We Were There: True Love • Mar 1, 2018
Title We Were There: True Love
I watched this movie long time ago and I'm just here to tell you all that this is great and you should watch it!
0 0
On Blue Spring Ride • Mar 1, 2018
Title Blue Spring Ride
I don't know what to think about it. He's not my Kou and that still bothering me. The movie was good, even if they changed and forced some situations still decent.
0 0
On My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday • Mar 1, 2018
Title My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday
It is a film a bit complex that works the timelines and an impossible love through them. Quite enjoyable.
3 0
On Daytime Shooting Star • Mar 1, 2018
Title Daytime Shooting Star
I loved this manga ( actually I just read it so I could watch the movie) and, ok... as always, in this kind of live actions one shouldn't expect a literal work to the manga but I think even if the movie was great and enjoyable, that they could do a better work with the construction of the characters, because it doesn't transmit too many emotions, one doesn't feel that for example Suzume is really in love with Sensei and it's a little sad that they could not work in their background.
0 0
On Marmalade Boy • Mar 1, 2018
Title Marmalade Boy
My expectations are high and that worries at some point.
2 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Mar 1, 2018
Title Descendants of the Sun
I had a kind of blockade concerning dramas and this one helped me so much. Even though it was predictable and cheesy, it was so beautiful at the same time and loved the chemistry between the main characters.
1 0
On Rain or Shine • Mar 1, 2018
Title Rain or Shine
I'm not the only one who thinks that this drama is underrated? It's one of the best dramas I ever seen and not many people is talking about it.
15 0

