Editorials Replying to Atgirl • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Ok, raise of hands for those still camping here and unable to move on yet? 🤚
🙋🏻♀️
1 0
Replying to Lita • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler
One question about LLH (again) from the last episode.
I really hoped he was cured though! If there’s going to be a season 2 it definitely needs to have him in it!
0 1
Replying to GoogstarP • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
😞☹️😫😩 Cheng Yi is going to be the death of me.🤞🤞🤞
I cannot get enough of him! He has made my heart race in every episode! 🥰
1 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I really hope there will be a season 2! I loved this show so much! Cheng yi has my heart forever 😍🥰
10 2
Replying to LesbianAbyss • Aug 11, 2021
Title Immortality
Ok, but...Guys can we talk about the anxiety I'm really getting with all the hints we are getting about Haoyixing?…
May I ask what’s going on ?😂
0 0