Editorials
On Word of Honor • Dec 21, 2020
Title Word of Honor
I never watch drama bl before. But i Will watch for Zhang Zhe Han. I also like Simon. Hope i Will enjoy it. Can't wait to watch them... Hope it Will be aired soonest.
1 1
Replying to Nene • Dec 21, 2020
Title Ally Tian Cheng Wonderful Accident
I love the storyline alrdy! So excited for Chen Yao as female lead!
Is It already confirmed for the ml and fl? The last i know it is stilll rumor.
0 0
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Dec 20, 2020
Title Castle in the Time
How is it already rated when it hasn't been released yet?
May be b'coz they already feel excited with only Zhang Zhe Han or park Ming young.
0 0
Replying to shell4 • Dec 20, 2020
Title Castle in the Time
Yes already finished few years ago but not yet aired
Yes you are right. He has few drama that finished shooting few years ago but not yet aired. I hope all Will be aired soon. I like him since legend of yunxi. Hope to watch His other drama soonest.
4 0
On Yu Zheng • Dec 20, 2020
Person Yu Zheng
When Zhao ge will be aired
0 0
On Castle in the Time • Dec 20, 2020
Title Castle in the Time
When Will it be aired?
0 1
Replying to Applesandpears • Dec 20, 2020
Title Castle in the Time
has this actually already finished filming and just isn't airing?
Yes already finished few years ago but not yet aired
4 3