K-Drama
On Heart Signal Season 7 • Oct 7, 2024
Title Heart Signal Season 7
Have people ever watched any other Heart Signal before seriously. Like I’m seeing a lot of people complaining that Evelyn still liked Oscar and Nini with Gao. Bro it’s a dating show. Literally from the last season, the two couples who are still together didn’t like each other from the start, one of them literally got together towards the end of the show. Yet the couples that chose each other from beginning are broken up. it’s okay if people choose each other first and stick to it, but this is a dating show be realistic. People’s taste will clash and after a while will sort out their feelings
14 3
On Weng Qing Ya • Sep 23, 2024
Person Weng Qing Ya
Evelyn♥️
0 0
On Heart Signal Season 7 • Sep 23, 2024
Title Heart Signal Season 7
Evelyn’s resemblance with Zhou Yutong is actually uncanny. She’s so pretty
6 1
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Sep 13, 2024
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
When I saw 70 sth episodes, I thought I would never be able to finish it. But I bing watched in 2 days. Honestly it was very good, this drama got me to like historical/ palace dramas. Plus the FL was amazing throughout.
10 1
On The Double • Aug 16, 2024
Title The Double
I don’t know when watching dramas became a chore, lots of people criticising the drama for no reason, just become a director and write your own show at this point. The show was good, I usually don’t watch historical dramas but this one was really good. Especially the start like it really captivates you, also it’s unique plot.
5 0
Replying to Leah Song • Jul 23, 2024
Review Serendipity's Embrace
I hope I can able to delete my memories about him in My Lovely liar😅.
No same😭, cause he was trying to her man before but now he wants her lmao
2 0
On Shin Seul Ki • Apr 9, 2024
Person Shin Seul Ki
Seulkiiii❤️. I loved her in pyramid game her acting was so good despite being her first time. I hope to see her in more roles.
11 0
Shoi • Apr 9, 2024
Review Single’s Inferno Season 2
I agree with you, especially on the Seulki and Jinyoung matter, I’m happy she chose Jongwoo cause he was reassuring her always. And also on Nadine, no hate towards her but her fans were very insulting and toxic and they took out their anger on other contestants especially Seulki.
1 0