News
Replying to girl • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
KSH kissing with gum in his mouth is the most gross yet soothing thing I've ever seen lmaoo
HAHAHA OMG. I feel that too.
0 0
Replying to It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Replying to deleted comment
Just saw a steamy kiss of kim soo hyun in real. I'm all good now LMAOO
0 0
Replying to girl • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
KSH kissing with gum in his mouth is the most gross yet soothing thing I've ever seen lmaoo
Same! I find the gum gross but he's perfect <3
0 4
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Left (KSH kiss) wild; Right (SYJ kiss) soft teaser. lol. https://www.instagram.com/p/CCkPfeRJRum/?igshid=1jnoru654vphz
KSH kissing with gum in his mouth is the most gross yet soothing thing I've ever seen lmaoo
2 7
Replying to It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Replying to deleted comment
When it comes to politics I'm so not aware about stuff like this and I don't know how I was missing out on this. I genuinely hope something can be done about this. No one deserves it. I just don't understand. God, it's so brutal.
1 3
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I like to lay down in crunch position lol with my legs on my stomach, it’s weirdly relaxing (I’m not sure…
You can do that. I have too much on my plate right now. I started wayyy too many dramas at once and now I gotta finish them first and then i'll watch it lol.
0 0
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I like to lay down in crunch position lol with my legs on my stomach, it’s weirdly relaxing (I’m not sure…
Yes, I like how we didn't trash talk untamed cause we know where it stands and must be a wonderful drama but being salty about it is soo childish.
1 6
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I like to lay down in crunch position lol with my legs on my stomach, it’s weirdly relaxing (I’m not sure…
Ikr, lol! Grow up for heavens sake ahh! LOL
1 8
Replying to girl • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Been excited since last sunday lol
Yes yes yes! Time flies especially in this comment section. So grateful for this okay family! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode *happy screams*
2 2
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
haha oh no! Untamed is actually my most favorite Cdrama and BL themed drama lol let's just ignore them. in a world…
Kim soo hyun goofy dance videos for the win!!
0 4
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
haha oh no! Untamed is actually my most favorite Cdrama and BL themed drama lol let's just ignore them. in a world…
Bhahah wasn't criticizing untamed AT ALL. I was just highlighting the people who were hating on IONTBO lol. I was planning to watch the untamed that's why I went to check it out haha and yeah going to watch ksh's dance video now. Best therapy!! Lol
1 6
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I like to lay down in crunch position lol with my legs on my stomach, it’s weirdly relaxing (I’m not sure…
Hahah I usually don't but I went to check out the untamed but found people trash talking my favorite drama just because it was going to surpass their drama. My weak heart hurts lol. Anyways thanks for the tip ahah.
0 10
Replying to MayMay • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
i haven't watched the untamed yet, i wonder if it's good
I haven't either lol and I was talking about those people who were trash talking our drama hehe.
0 0
Replying to digni • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
am i the only one that since wednesday is already excited??
Been excited since last sunday lol
6 5
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Went to the untamed's comment section and some people were trash talking IONTBO lol because it's gonna pass TU. I know that opinions differ but my blood is boiling hot right now LMAOOO! I need some peace. You guys have any yoga tips or better some positive cheer ups?? HAHAH
6 44
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
i think she's just being bossy lol
Lol I know. I just exaggerated haha. We got you don't worry!
1 0
Replying to Daath • Jul 16, 2020
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Such a dedication, I’m hoping to see a review from you when it’s finally aired hahsh
It must suck now!
3 1
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
i think she's just being bossy lol
Omo i think you can do the 300 alone lol. We are achieving milestones lmao. Now i just need the 9.4 and boooyaahh best drama on MDL.
0 2
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Beauty and the Beast Edit video https://twitter.com/DramaSushii/status/1282971757184348160?s=20
This is sooo pretty!!
2 0
Replying to SimpingForHappyEnds • Jul 16, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
You are in almost every comment section . Lmao
Ikr i mean the heated arguments here lol can't relate hahahaha
0 0