Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mirrorball ✨
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2020
Replying to girl • Jul 17, 2020
Alone!! Feeling relatable with everyone lol.
Or even worse if you're me. I start explaining stuff to the other person because i think they won't get it and i don't want them to miss anything lol. Also, none of my friends and family are into kdramas so i'm lonely lol
1 2
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 17, 2020
Let's talk about the art director Seung Jae! Do you like or hate her? Share your opinions about her character.
Omg i absolutely love her. She's so funny and she cracks me up every time! That girl deserves a raise and a good boss lmao
1 0
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 17, 2020
8,509 comments (app count) ; 8,178 comments 8 hours ago - increased by 331 comments who will be the lucky 8,888…
We need 9k todayyyy!!!!
4 1
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 17, 2020
have they posted it already?
Nope they haven't! Gotta take a nap now it's 5 in the morning here lol. I guess by the time I wake up they're gonna drop it!
1 0
Replying to girl • Jul 17, 2020
For netflix users 19 hours...*cries in international audience*
Yeah we need the comments!! Let's go 9k
1 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jul 17, 2020
We need a name for this Ship!!!
I was talking about ksh and syj's ship name. In the show they're definitely moonmoon!
0 2
Replying to girl • Jul 17, 2020
Alone!! Feeling relatable with everyone lol.
Omg yeah that's wholesome! We watch it together <3
1 0
Replying to DrunkOnDramas • Jul 17, 2020
Is it late this week or am I anticipating and watching for it like a dog??!
No you're on time. I guess they'll drop it in a couple hours.
1 0
Replying to moritz • Jul 17, 2020
Here are the results of the mini survey for those interested https://imgur.com/a/UZa5BEt
Alone!! Feeling relatable with everyone lol.
3 12
Replying to haiaona • Jul 17, 2020
I just hope when the kiss scene comes we don't get a damn zoom out.......we don't need to see the scenery or the…
Oh yeah that shit annoys me so much!
4 0
Replying to girl • Jul 17, 2020
For netflix users 19 hours...*cries in international audience*
BHAHAH yes i’m sorryyy! Lol
17 hours to go yippeee!
1 2
Replying to kiinasu • Jul 17, 2020
Title No Breathing
There are people who care more about good stories and good movies than the cast. I think the whole movie is just…
Right back at ya! <3 <3 <3
0 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jul 17, 2020
I've been reading Lainey Gossip for over 10 years now and guess what today's headline and article was? She's one…
So she's basically all of us in a nutshell. Someone tell her about the MDL comments section which is the best discussion group ever lol
4 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jul 17, 2020
We need a name for this Ship!!!
It's hyunji!! I saw it on Instagram. They're calling them hyunji couple.
1 4