News Replying to BeautifulMess417 • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I need doraemon's door to bring me to korea and demand all episodes to be out right now!!
Glad to see people who watch doraemon lol. That was literally my childhood haha
1 2
Replying to BeautifulMess417 • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I need doraemon's door to bring me to korea and demand all episodes to be out right now!!
Glad to see people who watch doraemon lol. That was literally my childhood haha
1 0
Replying to Hoshi Lover • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We need that selfie!!! :))
Yess I'll probably looooose it if we got one.
1 0
Replying to r o s e • Jul 15, 2020
Title Lost Romance
It's definitely worth watching! I really like the concept and the cast is doing great as well. The chemistry between…
What's the name of the drama?
0 4
Replying to DramaReign • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
yh for me is different too...but usually the web is better, apparently the app is still under development
Hahah I'm not actually. I was just confused lol.
0 0
Replying to DramaReign • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
yh for me is different too...but usually the web is better, apparently the app is still under development
I guess so! What's your comments count?
1 4
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Last episode or maybe none at all!! hihihihi!
Let's form a BMFB official fan club lol
0 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I'm confused!! On the website it shows that there's a total of 6956 comments but on the app it's 6987. Hmm...
1 7
Replying to DramaReign • Jul 15, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
Look at you trying to pass time here hahah
Same!! This is my first time stepping into uncharted territory lol.
1 0
Replying to BeautifulMess417 • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I need doraemon's door to bring me to korea and demand all episodes to be out right now!!
I need a whole ass doraemon LMAO. Nobita is one lucky lazy kid ugh.
0 5
Replying to DramaReign • Jul 15, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
Look at you trying to pass time here hahah
Anything which keeps me busyy lol!!! This comment section is on fire i'm like the audience watching a boxing match LMAO
0 2
Replying to r o s e • Jul 15, 2020
Title Lost Romance
It's definitely worth watching! I really like the concept and the cast is doing great as well. The chemistry between…
They are getting people tied down their throats begging for more. That must suck lol. I wish you all the best! XD
0 6
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Last episode or maybe none at all!! hihihihi!
NOOOO LMAOO! I hate it when they do that. I believe in action when it comes to motel bhahaha
1 3
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I don't write reviews but I'll try.
I hope so too. I don't want a rushed ending or an open ending. I want the story to have a good ending and get closure which is not rushed.
1 2
Replying to BeautifulMess417 • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
For me ep10!
I think so too hahaha
0 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I need doraemon's time machine y'all. I can't wait anymore. For those who got the reference, congratulations lol!!
4 9
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
How to increase the rating from 9.3 to 9.4
I don't write reviews but I'll try.
5 5
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Last episode or maybe none at all!! hihihihi!
Yooo, that's messed up lol. We'll dig our graves if that's true lmaoo
2 5
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Don't get me even started with the count down!!! lmaooooo!!!! I need to be the 7kth commenter!!!!!! wahahah
EVERYONE LET MIRO BE THAT 7Kth COMMENTER LOL
2 1
Replying to r o s e • Jul 15, 2020
Title Lost Romance
It's definitely worth watching! I really like the concept and the cast is doing great as well. The chemistry between…
I know!! I started its okay not to be okay and it's sooo good that it's a torture to wait for it's episodes!!
0 8