Editorials
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I have been sending him big time comments abt kiss SYj and stuffs
Hahaha omgg
1 0
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
There's a lot of extreme fans out there. If they love a certain actor, they don't like them to get attached to…
I wanted them to post a pic because I saw Lee min ho post a picture with his the king co star and the comments were positive but you don't know what goes inside the minds of a toxic stan lol.
0 0
Replying to r o s e • Jul 15, 2020
Title Lost Romance
It's definitely worth watching! I really like the concept and the cast is doing great as well. The chemistry between…
Haha thanks. I'll wait then. I wanted to watch it before it was aired and then I came across a post mentioning this drama. The synopsis is interesting. I guess I'll have to wait till October ugh.
1 10
Replying to DrunkOnDramas • Jul 15, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
WTH are you doing over here LOL.
Haha I'll go to TKEM section when it's okay surpasses it's comments counts lol
0 0
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
There's a lot of extreme fans out there. If they love a certain actor, they don't like them to get attached to…
Yeah ikr, i'm sorry but some of these idol fans are so extreme specially some of the bts's army. I've seen some of them continuously trash other artists. This was the case back then with directioners as well but some kpop fans are like very extreme. Lmaooo!
1 1
On Lost Romance • Jul 15, 2020
Title Lost Romance
Ahhh i wanna watch this but they're just airing an episode per week. Is it a worth watch? How's the romance?
0 12
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
There's a lot of extreme fans out there. If they love a certain actor, they don't like them to get attached to…
Yeah i know, I hate toxic stans like let them live y'all.
4 6
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We coming back here from Backstreet rookie's page to get some peace LOL
I liked them all that's whyyy! And I'm new to dramas lol. I discovered them during quarantine so it's been 4-5 months. I liked Lee jong suk(I still do) but now I found a favorite!!!
1 4
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We coming back here from Backstreet rookie's page to get some peace LOL
I loveee ksh too. I didn't have a favorite before but now I definitely have one.
1 6
Replying to DrunkOnDramas • Jul 15, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
WTH are you doing over here LOL.
Came to check a burning comment section lol. xD
0 2
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We will try our best our Bate Motel reps!!!!
LOL PAYY ATTENTION!!! You can do it haha
1 0
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We coming back here from Backstreet rookie's page to get some peace LOL
The k2 sunglasses!!! Like damnnn
1 8
Replying to oi moi • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
He seems to be testing our patience level huh! Why isn't he sharing her picture,is he trying to avoid the possible…
Ikr i mean c'mon oppa be generous and give us some content to get through this.
6 0
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We coming back here from Backstreet rookie's page to get some peace LOL
He looks really sexyyy when he throws his fists around lol
3 10
Replying to Miro • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We will try our best our Bate Motel reps!!!!
Be the 7777th commenter. We'll make sure it will be you to achieve that benchmark!!!! Then we can hold the award ceremony as well lol
0 2
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I seriously want KSH to post a photo of him and SYJ on insta. We'll break the comment section of that post lmaoooo
10 25
Replying to neon • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
almost 7k comments. howwwww?
Because we're impatient, thirsty, crazy and grateful for this show!!!
3 0
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We coming back here from Backstreet rookie's page to get some peace LOL
The safest place to be lol. EVERYONE'S VIBING HERE!!!
2 0
Replying to girl • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We coming back here from Backstreet rookie's page to get some peace LOL
No, I meant that I don't like the drama.. Lol. I wish to see him in his action-romance dramas like k2 or something!
1 12
Replying to oi moi • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Just don't wonder around in the comment section of other dramas hahah... Just kidding...m sure we can cross the…
Bhahahah sure sure!!! LOL
1 0