Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mirrorball ✨
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2020
Replying to 0rkiid • Aug 8, 2024
ep 13 or max 14 if you want to avoid the sadness of it all ^^
Thank u!! I was craving for something like this but wanted to avoid the heartbreaking ending.
0 0
Replying to UKIYO • Aug 6, 2024
Jmovie.https://mydramalist.com/748899-our-secret-diary
This is my first jmovie!! I love it thanks! I’ll check the other one out. Majority of top rated jmovies are tragic and i was so frustrated lol. 😭
2 1
Replying to Furritsu • Aug 3, 2024
Subbing this soon! https://twitter.com/Furritsubs/status/1757597207673573430
Is it done?
0 0
Replying to Knak • Aug 3, 2024
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
but the novel ending is kinda happy ending, apart from his ptsd
Yes I know that's why I want them to have a happy ending. They've suffered so much. They deserve to spend the rest of their lives together and heal for a long time. Fingers crossed!
0 0
Replying to Knak • Aug 2, 2024
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
but the novel ending is kinda happy ending, apart from his ptsd
It isn’t happy if they were miserable and died. I am hoping for a happily ever after!!
0 2
Replying to ephemeral • Aug 1, 2024
Can you please recommend me some good modern romance cdrama? Btw i like your profile pic swiftie
Omg hi!! Thank u so much, I can recommend u some!
Lighter and princess (love this one)
Hidden love (my fav drama)
When I fly towards you
Amidst a snowstorm of love
Falling into ur smile
You are my glory (comfort drama)

These are pretty popular ones. Try any of them. 🥰🥰
2 1
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Jul 27, 2024
try as beautiful as you!! i was not expecting to enjoy it this much. i wasnt even a huge fan of the leads but…
I’ve been in a slump so i hope my patience sticks around. 🤞🏽🤞🏽
0 0
Lily Alice • Jul 25, 2024
I hope south Korean govt will crumble. This is so evil. Rapists walk free and someone who didn’t hurt anyone except themselves are getting a much harsher sentence than those monsters. Korean women are standing on business with the 4b movement. I want something like that for indian women as well.
33 10
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Jul 25, 2024
try as beautiful as you!! i was not expecting to enjoy it this much. i wasnt even a huge fan of the leads but…
Thank you!! I will try it. Although not that excited about the office workers trope since i’ve read so much manga about it lol. Still thank youuu so much!!!
3 2
On Undercover Affair • Jul 21, 2024
Title Undercover Affair Spoiler
I remembered why i avoided these mini dramas. In so many of them ML always get cozy with other women and it puts me off lol.
3 0