News
Replying to Minty • May 27, 2026
Title Oops! Mysterious Sounds
The production company mentioned in a comment that it will be released in the 4th Quarter of 2026 meaning between…
pk just said in his livestream that it will air in sptemberrrrrr
11 0
On Wooju Bakery • Apr 23, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I can’t bring myself to watch this. I might, when all of the eps are out…
1 0
Replying to Hee-Jin • Nov 18, 2025
Title Back! Stage
pls what app can i watch this drama?
so on instagram they announced that it will be released internationally on the 19th of November at 3pm on the Stone music entertainment channel on yt. if understood correctly, you would have to subscribe to the channel tho :) hope this helps
3 1
On A Boss and a Babe • Oct 8, 2025
Title A Boss and a Babe
for anyone not being sure wether to watch it or not, it was good enough for me to continue watching bl since it was my first bl ever;)
4 0
Replying to Rey • Sep 30, 2025
Title Zomvivor
Which
I would guess the netjames fandom, since they concluded their work as a pair, but there are still people hoping for them to work together again (as a couple)
1 0
Replying to NLE • May 9, 2025
Title Bed Friend
🔥 Bed Friend is pure BL gold — sexy, emotional, and deeply romantic! I binged all 10 eps in 2 sittings 😮💨💘From…
please put the spoiler tag, since you spoilered quite a lot, thank you:)
1 0
Replying to jah • Apr 17, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
his @ on ig is pk_pata
thaaannnkkk youuu<333
1 0
On Your Sky of Us • Apr 17, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
guyysss, I need your help. I'm currently at the second ep at 21:30 and I need to know who this guy is who just approached ghlai... does anyone know his name/insta@???
0 2
On Jeon Seok Ho • Apr 16, 2025
Person Jeon Seok Ho
he literally looks like a grown up version of Han Jisung (skz), I can't unsee it
2 0
On Leap Day • Apr 1, 2025
Title Leap Day
gun's acting is top notch.
13 0
Replying to Joy • Mar 10, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
Does anyone know how many minutes per episode?
I'd guess around 50 to 60 mins, since it's a gmmtv show, but we'll see
4 0
Replying to Multilicus • Feb 24, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
So far the special was not aired nor streamed, the release date (22.02.2025) referred only to the screenings at…
thanks:)
0 0
Replying to Multilicus • Feb 23, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
1/ Basing on the seating plan for Major Cineplex Ratchayothin (published on J&J IG account on 15.12.2024) the…
well spoken<3
1 0
Replying to Multilicus • Feb 23, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
So far the special was not aired nor streamed, the release date (22.02.2025) referred only to the screenings at…
ok, thanks though;)
0 2
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode • Feb 23, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
apart from all the spoilers, has anyone watched it yet? wasn’t it supposed to air yesterday?? I can’t find it anywhere…
1 4
Replying to Meela • Feb 11, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
the site I'm watching on has ep 0.0 eng, 1, 1.1 eng, 1.2 eng, 1,3, 2.1 eng, and 2.2 eng so far.I just want to…
so in 0.0 the trainees introduce themselves and talk about their expectations, 1.1 and 1.2 should the first ep, since it’s in two parts on WeTV, as well as 2.1 and 2.2 probably being ep2, hope that helps;)
4 1
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Oct 29, 2024
Title The Nipple Talk
apparently Netflix
Thank you :)
0 1
On The Nipple Talk • Oct 29, 2024
Title The Nipple Talk
Does anyone know where we'll be able to watch this?
0 7
Replying to CRPH • Oct 29, 2024
Title Our Youth
does anyone know if it’s been picked up internationally yet? we’re getting close to it’s premiere. please…
Gaga posted 5h ago that it will be released there internationally:) excluding Japan, Korea and Taiwan though....
4 0
Replying to simplytheshrimply • Oct 25, 2024
Title Fourever You
I would guess their story will be portrayed in the next 4 eps…
Idk I only guessed. I thought it would only be fair to give each main couple 4 eps of screentime...
0 0
