Editorials
On Kang In Soo • Mar 10, 2021
Person Kang In Soo
happy birthday!!
0 0
On Suga • Mar 9, 2021
Person Suga
happy birthday!
1 0
On Hur Hyun Jun • Mar 9, 2021
Person Hur Hyun Jun
happy birthday!!
1 0
On MJ • Mar 5, 2021
Person MJ
happy birthday <3
0 0
On Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn • Mar 5, 2021
Person Mean Phiravich Attachitsataporn
happy birthday!!!
0 0
Replying to estrgrace7 • Mar 4, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Spoiler
I just bawled my eyes out and my sister like what the hell I thought you were watching zombies and I’m like…
yupp, we will just have to see what happens!
1 1
Replying to estrgrace7 • Mar 4, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Spoiler
I just bawled my eyes out and my sister like what the hell I thought you were watching zombies and I’m like…
i think there was many things they couldve done to avoid minjun getting infected.. his character was so quiet but minjun and hibiki had such a strong relationship.. i bet ep8 will be very emotional since everyone will be mourning...
0 3
Replying to estrgrace7 • Mar 4, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Spoiler
I just bawled my eyes out and my sister like what the hell I thought you were watching zombies and I’m like…
me too,, im still sad over it. i guess thats how it is though ;((
0 5
On Gunsmile Chanagun Arpornsutinan • Mar 3, 2021
Person Gunsmile Chanagun Arpornsutinan
happy birthday!! <3
1 0
Replying to estrgrace7 • Mar 3, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Spoiler
I just bawled my eyes out and my sister like what the hell I thought you were watching zombies and I’m like…
i know.. i loved his character so much aswell. its such a shame ;(
0 7
On Zhang Chao • Mar 2, 2021
Person Zhang Chao
happy birthday!
0 0
On Go Hyun Jung • Mar 2, 2021
Person Go Hyun Jung
happy birthday!
1 0
On Seo Eun Soo • Mar 2, 2021
Person Seo Eun Soo
happy birthday!
0 0
On Lee Ha Nee • Mar 2, 2021
Person Lee Ha Nee
happy birthday!
0 0
On Zhang Yun Long • Mar 2, 2021
Person Zhang Yun Long
happy birthday!
1 0
On Kim Young Dae • Mar 2, 2021
Person Kim Young Dae
happy birthday!
0 0
On Lee Sun Kyun • Mar 2, 2021
Person Lee Sun Kyun
happy birthday!
0 0
On Lee Hong Gi • Mar 2, 2021
Person Lee Hong Gi
happy birthday! <3
0 0
On Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni • Mar 2, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Spoiler
episode 7 is so sad.. i didn't expect minjun to die.. the part where they watched the sunset/sunrise (?) together really broke me :(
3 9

