News
On Joo Won • Oct 1, 2013
Person Joo Won
happy birthday :D
0 0
On George Hu • Jul 25, 2013
Person George Hu
happy birthday !!!
0 0
Replying to LittleDragon7 • Jul 8, 2013
Article Kdramas first choices: Part One
Am I the only one that has not seen Secret Garden?! I want to watch it and I heard it is good but I just can't…
me too, i havent see iris either all say that it is good but I can't bring my self to watch it.
1 0
Lumiere • Jun 24, 2013
Article K-Drama Music: Memorable Instrumental OSTs
I love all
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jun 22, 2013
Person Lee Min Ho
happy birthday!!!!!!
0 0
On Lee Jong Hyun • May 15, 2013
Person Lee Jong Hyun
Happy birthday!!
0 0
Combo • Apr 25, 2013
Article What Not to Wear in Dramaland: Male Edition
hahaha i agree whit this to especially on 2 and 5!!!!
0 0

