News
Replying to Dawn W • Sep 9, 2024
Article "Queen Woo" Sparks Outrage for Its Explicit Scenes and Historical Inaccuracies
I read the article and without going through everyone's comment, I will just say my peace....1st of all it's not…
Well said! I am an American who enjoys watching K-Dramas. I could not agree more with your commentary. Thank you!
2 1
Replying to AnnV • Feb 14, 2024
Title Because of Love
been a month already and some scenes are still living rent-free in my head huhu. Chemistry is on another level.…
My mother and I completely understand how you feel! We have replayed the intense scenes between ML and FL again and again...We had such withdrawal at the end of this drama that we sought out and viewed all of Wallace's other dramas. We also love My Sunshine and All Out of Love. They are all on repeat. He is phenomenal!
2 0
Replying to Linnie90_ • Feb 14, 2024
Title Because of Love
Wallace has always been such an amazing actor, he always put his all in every role. He doesn’t just act, he…
My mother and I completely understand how you feel! We have replayed the intense scenes between ML and FL again and again...We had such withdrawal at the end of this drama that we sought out and viewed all of Wallace's other dramas. We also love My Sunshine and All Out of Love. They are all on repeat. He is phenomenal!
0 0