News
Replying to 11524947 • Apr 4, 2024
Title Parasyte: The Grey
Can any animanga viewers advise me on whether I need to see the original before this? Does this adapt the original…
I suggest reading the Parasyte manga. I think it was better than the anime. But decide for yourself
0 0
On Eun Chae's Star Diary • Sep 29, 2023
Title Eun Chae's Star Diary
i LOVED the samgyeopsal episode with Eunchae, Karina, Ningning. they had such a good chemistry together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIfbUBvXw3g
0 0
Replying to ERRES • Sep 22, 2023
Title Song of the Bandits
From Aespa?
yup
1 0
On Song of the Bandits • Sep 22, 2023
Title Song of the Bandits
KARINA will be singing an OST. Now I gotta watch this drama 😻
3 4
On The Killing Vote • Aug 11, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
relax everyone the rating will grow by the time we get to episode 3 or 4. this is just the start
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 7, 2023
Article Upcoming Disney+ Original K-drama "Vigilante" Officially Announces its Main Cast
That's some main cast. Looking forward to it
3 0
Replying to Anggyu • Mar 9, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Do you know what platform it will be on?
just watch on dramacool
0 1
On Gaus Electronics • Nov 3, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
Ma Tan is the best written character in the show. His every appearance is funny 🤣
6 0