K-Drama
Replying to ykwhoiam • Jul 22, 2023
Title Stay by My Side
IKR it´s a japanese bl serie but i forgot the name. It released in 2022 if I'm not mistaken.
found it! It´s ´´mr. Unlucky has no choice but to kiss´´
6 1
Replying to J100 • Jul 22, 2023
Title Stay by My Side
I have a feeling I have watched a similar plot before. Does anyone know what it was?
IKR it´s a japanese bl serie but i forgot the name. It released in 2022 if I'm not mistaken.
0 2
On Be Mine SuperStar • Jul 19, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
the trailer already is a bit too cringey for me TT
1 0
Replying to ykwhoiam • Mar 27, 2023
Title Bangkok
is it a happy ending?
Thank youu
1 0
Replying to barbara mimibel • Mar 26, 2023
Title Bangkok
It’s sweat, I couldn’t help craving for more
is it a happy ending?
1 2
Replying to Meenakshixo • Mar 26, 2023
Title The Boy Foretold by the Stars
I don't know why I always put this on hold. After watching this, I must describe this movie in one word... MASTERPIECE.
where to watch?
0 6
Replying to freyas • Mar 25, 2023
Title The Cupid Coach
I'm sorry but even a school project is better than this one
hey do you maybe know if it has a happy ending?
1 1
Replying to ykwhoiam • Mar 17, 2023
Title Because of You
Yes it has
:))
1 0
Replying to ris • Mar 17, 2023
Title Because of You Spoiler
Does it have a happy ending?
Yes it has
3 2
On HEHE&HE Season 2 • Feb 19, 2023
Title HEHE&HE Season 2
Is sammy and Zik gonna be 2gether ??
0 0
Replying to ykwhoiam • Feb 18, 2023
Title Symbol Love
hey is it a happy ending or ?
Yesss tyy :)))
0 0
Replying to ykwhoiam • Feb 18, 2023
Title Symbol Love
hey is it a happy ending or ?
Aah okay tyyy
0 2
Replying to siMONa • Feb 18, 2023
Title Symbol Love
So he liked the boy, but respected the fact that he had a girlfriend and wasn't into him.. I guess that's a positive…
hey is it a happy ending or ?
0 5
Replying to ykwhoiam • Feb 17, 2023
Title Once in Memory: Just Found Love
pls tell me what phrase?
Oohh that's kinda cringe 😬
0 0
Replying to VxV467 • Feb 17, 2023
Title Once in Memory: Just Found Love
That STUPID phrase. And tbh not very interesting seeing all of the first part in the second part basically hh.…
pls tell me what phrase?
0 2
On Friend Day • Feb 17, 2023
Title Friend Day
bl + happy ending?
0 0
Replying to rikisdedhair • Jan 27, 2023
Title War of Y
where can i wat ch it with message subs n stuff (other then googooalala or whatevr ) sinec its not available for…
you can maybe try bilibili
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 27, 2023
Title Life: Love on the Line
kind of. yes
aah okay thank you
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 26, 2023
Title Life: Love on the Line
kind of. yes
is it a open ending?
0 2
On Life: Love on the Line • Jan 21, 2023
Title Life: Love on the Line
happy ending?
0 4
