News
On Countdown to Yes • Feb 26, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
Minato's love for yoghurt makes me want to try to like it too🤣 I love this gentle show! It tickles all my comfort corners.
7 2
Replying to hansel714 • Feb 23, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I laughed so hard when North slapped Yu. Poon is so funny.
That was the best scene, I cackled so much.
2 0
Replying to issy • Feb 23, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I LOVE NANA SO MUCH
The sweet girl is carrying the entire company on her shoulders.🤣
5 0
Replying to MushroomGoblin • Feb 23, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
both scammers pissed me off this episode 😂
Yesss!! the way I wanted to kung fu chop Tim in the throat when he didn't even hesitate to pack and take off. I thought he'd been growing feelings, now I'm not so sure. He has a mountain of groveling and pursuing to do when his time comes to win over Pai and the audience.
4 0
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 22, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I need North to go through a maturity makeover because his childish antics make me want to skip his scenes. Though the surprise slap scene was funny! I'm already anxious for Tim for when Pai finds out he's in the same boat. I don't foresee any amount of groveling and pursing will help Tim out to get him back.
5 0
On Cat for Cash • Feb 22, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Tiger making Lynx into his own personal cat is both cute and hilarious! I'm loving this show.
8 0
Replying to StacyO • Feb 13, 2026
Title Cosmetic Playlover Season 2
Why are they keeping the main leads apart? Do they think we are watching to learn the inner workings of a cosmetic…
Oh noes, this is always my fear when we get a season 2 of a beloved show. You and I have the same need to finish a show even if it's bad or not as interesting, I always have hope it gets better at some point. I always think a season 2 should be fan service and just give us allll the romantic moments lol.
4 0
On Laundry Romance • Feb 13, 2026
Title Laundry Romance Spoiler
I'm super intrigued about this one, but I think I'll wait until it's finished before I watch, because I fear a trauma ending reading the comments. lol.
2 0
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 11, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
i'm really liking the fake mom!
16 1
Replying to Exol • Feb 11, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
The transitions btw flashbacks and presentis like flipping pages through a novel Book so BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED ✨❤️🔥
They were my fave parts from this current episode! So perfectly done.
2 0
On Countdown to Yes • Feb 11, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
This show is like a gentle forehead kiss. I love the acting from the two male leads.
6 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Feb 10, 2026
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 Spoiler
(on ep 9) Oh my gosh, if this numpty rejects Shin's affection once more I'll kick down walls. I feel so bad for…
Whew! Eps 9 - 12 saved this series. I felt like Minato had SOME emotional progression, and I loved the acting from both men, they showed yearning really well. Though, the biggest lie Minato told Shin during his amnesia was "We're extremely lovey dovey" WHERE WAS THIS, MINATO? Did we blink and miss it? I nearly choked on my own spit. LOL.
1 0
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Feb 10, 2026
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
(on ep 9) Oh my gosh, if this numpty rejects Shin's affection once more I'll kick down walls. I feel so bad for Shin, who continually tries.
1 1
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Feb 9, 2026
Title Duang with You
I can't prove it, but I'm sure Duang is PoohPavel's son! LOL.
So much! lil cutie lol.
1 0
On Unforgotten Night • Feb 8, 2026
Title Unforgotten Night
Kim's resistance is going on too long (currently on ep 5) give in already to the smol mafia man with the gorgeous aura lol. I don't know why I'm enjoying this show, but I am!
5 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Feb 8, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
I'm so enjoying this silly little show because it's exactly how a rom-com should be. Sometimes cute, silly and…
I can't prove it, but I'm sure Duang is PoohPavel's son! LOL.
8 4
On Duang with You • Feb 8, 2026
Title Duang with You
I'm so enjoying this silly little show because it's exactly how a rom-com should be. Sometimes cute, silly and even cringe but always adorable! What a respite it is from all the angst and stress of other shows. Also...
15 5
Replying to oddsare • Feb 8, 2026
Title Duang with You
Look, I need to get something off my chest. People hear “BL romcom” and immediately decide it’s shallow,…
I could not love this comment more! You said everything perfectly, thanks for sharing, and I wholly agree!
1 1
On Minato's Laundromat • Feb 8, 2026
Title Minato's Laundromat
I'm halfway through and enjoying this gentle show but Minato's lack of maturity is really bothersome. Shin is adorable!
1 0
Replying to JustHereAndThere • Feb 4, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
I read somewhere that due to some reasons they shot the scene in the morning but had to edit with a night background.…
😂 it really was. I’m glad it wasn’t just my eyes.
1 1