Editorials
On Yumi's Cells • Apr 24, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Spoiler
Iโm on episode 4 and side-eyeing Woongโs female friend. Sheโs giving me a hinky feeling ๐๐
2 0
On Secret Relationships • Apr 23, 2026
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
Whoa, 3rd episode plot twist I wasn't expecting. I thought they were just ordinary toxic psychos!!! Now I feel like I should re-watch the first 2 eps to see Su Hyeon through different eyes๐คฃ
3 0
Replying to Dragna • Apr 21, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Yeah right!! All that fluffy was really healing, I low-key got a hangover from this because of how good it was!…
I did too! And I waited a day to watch a new show so it didnโt ruin all my feel good mushiness lol. I hope to see them in another drama together one day.
2 0
On Light to the Night • Apr 21, 2026
Title Light to the Night
Ahhh yessss, so close now๐๐ป
7 0
On My Romance Scammer • Apr 21, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
It was a sweet ending. And I was glad Pai thanked Nana. That girl worked her butt off the whole series!
10 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Apr 19, 2026
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Not finished this show yet but if the writers wanted me mildly irritated by Maya constantly getting between the boys, then they succeeded. Iโm trying to let her develop, but Oof! ๐
3 0
On Duang with You • Apr 18, 2026
Title Duang with You
That was a super cute finish. Iโll miss waiting for the Saturday episode.
1 0
Replying to AinaNajwa • Apr 18, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
LOLL the error 404 when the cherry reveal happened ๐คฃ๐คฃ.. The editor really did a great job ๐
I thought my IQIYI had glitched ๐๐
1 0
Replying to Wootteo_ksj07 • Apr 18, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I hate how parents are forgiven so easily in these dramas๐ญ like Timโs parents DONOT deserve forgiveness let…
So much this! for them to find out what Tim did so he could save their family home and for them turn around and say "sell the house" so nonchalantly, I wanted to kick over tables!
4 1
On Shine on Me • Apr 18, 2026
Title Shine on Me
My heart is overflowing with love for this show! It was the perfect blend of slice-of-life and non-toxic relationship building in the most natural way.
9 2
Replying to MS2504 • Apr 18, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
in which ep main lead starts dating? any break up? if any then in which ep they get back together? and any annoying…
They get together somewhere in the 20s episodes, and no breakups! they are a solid, very supportive of each other, couple :) no love triangles. There is a 2nd ML who the FL liked during the early college episodes, but he was too chicken to go for it so that never comes to anything. Li Yusen was too perfect to lose out to 2nd ML ๐๐คฃ
2 0
On Duang with You • Apr 18, 2026
Title Duang with You
This has been the series so far this year which has surprised me most. From the trailer you could assume it was going to be a bit of silly fun, and while the show has those moments, itโs been incredibly deep with emotional layers and growth. Really looking forward to seeing the finale today and watching our boys get their HEA ๐ฅน๐๐ฅฐ ๐๐ป
5 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 17, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
This show loves its cliffhanger endings. ๐
Already chomping at the bit for next week.
12 0
Replying to hungryseaotter • Apr 17, 2026
Title Shine on Me
i'm on episode 6 and still quite bored. I did not see the slow burn tag before I started.
Aw, yeah, I totally understand that, especially if you're not into slowburn, slice of life dramas, it might not be for you. I have a handful of episodes left and it's been like a warm hug to watch. I love the shows with not much angst at all.
1 2
On My Sweet Mobster • Apr 15, 2026
Title My Sweet Mobster
What an absolute gem of a show, with the perfect blended cast to play those roles. I laughed out loud so many times!
4 0
On Shine on Me • Apr 14, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Iโm currently on ep 4 and the show has pushed the frissons and unrequited-or-is-reciprocated relationship between FL and 2nd ML that Iโve almost forgotten Song Wei Long is the ML! ๐๐
2 4
Replying to lovepatr • Apr 13, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
Ok but seriously I'm tired of Title always playing second fiddle ๐ฅด since he joined gmmtv ๐ญ whether his character…
I agree! And his face card screams for him to be a ML ๐ซ๐๐ป hopefully soon!
1 0
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 9, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
I smiled all the way through those 2 episodes! ๐๐ฅฐ There is still a lot of novel left to fit in the finale.
2 0
On Duang with You • Apr 5, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
Big Qin and little Qin holding hands nearly finished me๐ญ
13 0
Replying to Yellen • Apr 3, 2026
Review TharnType
So right.. What made this series so popular when it was first released is - one, the insane chemistry between…
I think I saw something similar in a comment section about MAME but didn't know what it was about. Now I need to look up a list of their work because I'm curious if I've already watched more shows. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it! :)
1 1
