News
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 12, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
Jin Bai Hui‘s parents are awful. I can’t even say they’ve been nice in one single scene! I don’t want a change of heart arc for them, they just need to go away and let Jin Bai Hui live her life her way, instead of the puppet they want. 😤🤯
16 3
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Aug 11, 2026
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I'm only 6 eps in and already my heart is all of a flutter at this gentle cuteness! They're so calmly awkward with each other and I can't stop smiling!😍 If I had a complaint this early on, it would be his friends and her friends are so nosily invested, that every call and text is spied on or interrupted. Please kindly butt out while these adorable pookies fall in love and sing to each other (and I can swoon my eyes out) 😂😂
4 1
Replying to 19Stars • Aug 11, 2026
Title Knot
bone to pick : I don't know if Nakhun Is written that way, but his lack of emotional expression is disturbing.…
I cackled at “the vapors” because same 😂😂
1 1
Replying to Yinyang • Aug 11, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
3 things after today's episode : • I need a brother like Zeqiu • I need a boyfriend like Yubai (talents included)…
I agree so much! Especially about the parents!! They make my rage boil over 😂
2 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
Unless the plot jumps the shark towards the end, this show is heading for a perfect 10/10 rating! I love how sweet and wholesome it is with such feel good vibes. And I adore the friend group. And the actors are perfect for those roles. 😍🙌🏻
8 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 7, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
These kids are stressing me out but I wish I had those kinds of loyal friends when I was at school 😂
5 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
I’m picking up weird vibes from the brother. More since I reached the episode where it disclosed they’re adopted…
That was my thought throughout! Like stand up to her for goodness sake. I was very much vexed every time she came on screen 😂 I even found the mother worse than other shrew mothers who yell and hit, because she was a master at gaslighting and manipulation. There is a scene ML helps her and the witch doesn’t even thank him. I was fuming lol
0 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 7, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
I’m only on ep 3, but I already feel glasses girl is going to be trouble for our female lead.
1 0
On Knot • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
The nest building in ep 6 was so cute! And I thought Oat was excellent in the scene with his dad.
11 0
Replying to Alucard_draculA • Jul 31, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
Can anyone tell me how annoying the love triangle is? I mean, how much screen time does the SML get with the FL?…
I’m currently on ep 22, and 2nd ML is around a lot, still with his begging bowl out waiting for a relationship, he plays the ‘being by your side as a good friend/brother’ role quite well but I just want him to disappear lol . I’m pretty irked at FL for keeping him in her life, but she’s never been interested in him romantically, so that’s something 😂
1 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
I’m loving this show, all the teen angst! I’m up to where they run away, but what glaringly stands out to…
Ah man, we’ve had a couple of happy episodes and now I can sense the doom and heartbreak on the horizon. 😫 that flipping grandpa! I thought we were going to have at least one nice parent.
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
I’m loving this show, all the teen angst! I’m up to where they run away, but what glaringly stands out to me is they only took a small bag, yet so far in every scene they’ve worn a different outfit, big winter coats included! I’m mildly side eyeing 👀😂😂
0 1
Replying to faten • Jul 29, 2026
Title Love on the Menu
omg is it seriously 50 epi 🫨i started it thinking its 12 only
I had to scroll back when it said 50 eps, I thought I was reading wrong😂
0 1
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • Jul 29, 2026
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
Justice for this tortured nips 😂😂 these two are quite cute and silly in a good way.
17 0
On Knot • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
I have thoughts about ep 5, 😬mostly that the I hope the plot will start plotting better, especially for boatoat, 🙌🏻🤞but the lingering takeaway from this episode about is the red haired boy who was flirting with baby bro in the bar. On his character sheet under personality was the only directive 'horny'? That has been his entire personality, the lad flirts with anyone and everyone he comes in contact with. Now, if we were told he was trying to score a sugar daddy, his behaviour could be understood. As it stands, (only IMO) I find him very cringey and unnecessary to any plot. 🙈
6 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 28, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I was so satisfied with the finale! It was just gentle and lovely with no unnecessary last minute plot bomb. No Ah’s character arc was fantastic, so happy our 2nd FL found her confidence and self belief.
3 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 27, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
This show is just a delight. No conflict plots are ever dragged out too long. And a breath of fresh air to have a supportive, friendly ex wife!
12 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Jul 25, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Yeah, I’ve been watching this slowly overtime I watch a few episodes and then I have to stop and go watch something…
I’ve finished it now and I will say it gets better once the main leads get over the push pull. It focuses more on their jobs though. But I did enjoy the devotion to each other. Still hate the mom😂
1 0
On Knot • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
Phatsa standing up to bratty baby bro and bro backing down - such a good scene!
6 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Jul 21, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
I’m picking up weird vibes from the brother. More since I reached the episode where it disclosed they’re adopted…
I’m glad it wasn’t just me. He gives me the creeps. His only saving grace is he doesn’t force anything intimate on fml.
1 2