K-Drama
On Fourever You Part 2 • Jul 5, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
Oh my gosh, the special episode had me smiling so big from start to finish. What a lovely surprise to give us! I'd watch an entire series of this cast doing nothing but going about their lives and meeting up. ๐ญ๐๐๐ซถ
11 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
This poor lad, at every turn someone is bullying him ๐ซ๐ฅบ
6 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 4, 2026
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
My dude, Jun ho, you did too much for that eyelash ๐๐ (ep 9)
3 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Jun 30, 2026
Title Knot
The way I gasped when I saw this on IQIYI homepage ๐ฎ BoatOat get in my eyeballs!! ๐๐ป
Either the show wrote some weird, fragmented dialogue or the translator phoned in the subtitles. Some lines donโt even make sense. Boatโs veiny hands have made up for it though ๐๐
4 0
On Knot • Jun 30, 2026
Title Knot
The way I gasped when I saw this on IQIYI homepage ๐ฎ BoatOat get in my eyeballs!! ๐๐ป
7 1
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
The begging scene was so embarrassing ๐ซ I hope 2nd FL has the biggest glow up, life wise, sheโs so sweet.
7 1
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jun 28, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Ryan is the funniest wingman. ๐
4 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jun 27, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
So, Iโm loving this so far! But the musician isnโt just going to go away then ๐๐ค
7 1
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Jun 24, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Oof! Episode 9 is making me so mad! Between the prime minister and the Queen Mother, my blood is boiling ๐ค๐…
The Queen Mothers screech goes through me like nails down a chalk board. Nothing is that serious, babes, that you have to shriek like a pelican๐
3 0
On Perfect Crown • Jun 24, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Oof! Episode 9 is making me so mad! Between the prime minister and the Queen Mother, my blood is boiling ๐ค๐ I need I-an to pull some princely plot twist to wipe the haughty look off the QM face.
5 1
On Passenger Seat Number X • Jun 18, 2026
Title Passenger Seat Number X
Ahhhh yessss! My eyeballs are ready ๐๐
4 0
On Fake Fact Lips • Jun 18, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
The communication between Ryo and Zen was chefs kiss ๐
10 0
On Speed and Love • Jun 13, 2026
Title Speed and Love
The clothing budget for this drama must have been astronomical! FL has a different outfit for every scene๐ฎ ๐
4 1
Replying to Night9 • Jun 9, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
BossNoeul carry the show, I don't even know what was the need for other two brothers to have love storylines I…
Iโm glad itโs not just me! I felt bad for even saying it, lol ๐ฌ
1 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jun 9, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Boss and Noeul could have easily carried this show on their own. Iโve no interest in the other two couples. ๐
20 4
On Destined with You • Jun 8, 2026
Title Destined with You
Iโm on episode 5 and theyโre really hamming up how much more appealing 2nd male lawyer is. Iโm mildly irritated by it ๐
1 0
On Fake Fact Lips • May 29, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
Oh no! I already feel like I'm about to be irritated by this bowl-cut hair dude if he's going to insert himself between the ML's.
9 0
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 29, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
What a sweet ending. I really loved this show. I will hold out the tiniest smidge of hope that this is one show that gets a second season.
6 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • May 26, 2026
Title Flight to You
Also: why soooooo many hand shots? Every two mins someone is clenching their clothes or flexing their fingers…
What an absolutely manipulative witch the mother is. Things donโt go her way and she pulls the โoh my PTSDโ fainting spells. ๐๐๐ค
0 0
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • May 25, 2026
Title Flight to You
Not finished with this show yet but I think Zhan would have made a better ML. Heโs always been sweet and attentive…
Also: why soooooo many hand shots? Every two mins someone is clenching their clothes or flexing their fingers and we get close ups ๐๐
1 1