News
On In Your Radiant Season • 13 days ago
Title In Your Radiant Season
It was a visually stunning drama - I loved the cinematography!
1 0
On Sorry Not Sorry • Mar 25, 2025
Title Sorry Not Sorry
A light and enjoyable drama!
0 1
On Salon De Nabi • Feb 28, 2024
Title Salon De Nabi
Does anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of episode 3?
0 0
lo_ve • Nov 29, 2023
Article Kim Nam Gil positively considering to return and lead "The Fiery Priest Season 2"
Recently I was thinking if seasons 2 is happening anytime soon, so I'm happy that there are some new news! I enjoyed season 1
0 0
lo_ve • Nov 21, 2023
Article Lee Sun Kyun's wife Jeon Hye Jin in talks to join "I Am Home"
Why the need to state that she is someones wife in the title when it's supposed to be news about her joining a drama? Is it supposed to help gather views for this article cause of LSK scandal?
20 0
On One Day Off • Jul 12, 2023
Title One Day Off
I loved this so much. I was also able to relate to the main character a lot.
4 0
Replying to Welcome to Wedding Hell • Jun 12, 2022
Title Welcome to Wedding Hell
Replying to deleted comment
I have the same problem...
0 0
On Be Melodramatic • Jun 1, 2022
Title Be Melodramatic
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in episode 5 when they are at the club?
0 0
On Before and After: Plastic Surgery Clinic • Feb 9, 2022
Title Before and After: Plastic Surgery Clinic
It was funny and enjoyable. People should give it a try.
0 0
On Dinner Mate • Feb 9, 2022
Title Dinner Mate
This show was really great in the beginning episodes when they were just dinner mates and only enjoying food together. It had a good vibe and was humorous to me. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It was really pleasant to watch. However, from the middle it started to be a bit boring and annoying, especially since they started focusing so much on the annoying exes...I was so infuriated by the guy ex I couldn't believe myself. No character made me so angry in a long time. As the episodes progressed I felt that the drama lost it's original feeling, which made me sad cause judging from the beginning episodes I thought it was going to be one of my favorite romatic comedies. On the other hand, the OST fit the drama well and the songs were good!
7 0
On XX • Dec 20, 2021
Title XX
I love the vibe of this drama.
1 0
