K-Drama
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 4, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
its so hard to wait everyday in anticipation for the next episode!!
3 0
Replying to Sonme • Oct 18, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
If you ever find out please let me know! I dropped this show but I really liked that song.
Ya it became boring in the end
0 0
Replying to Sonme • Oct 18, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
If you ever find out please let me know! I dropped this show but I really liked that song.
Sure... But why did you drop it?
0 2
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Sep 30, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
Can someone tell me the name of the folk song in episode 5 where sang qi gives a performance?
0 9
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 16, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
You can watch here. https://kisskh.me/Drama/Forever-and-Ever?id=3629
thank you so much amanda.....i usually watch on watchasian.in
0 1
On Forever and Ever • Sep 16, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
When are they going to sub episode 17? I can't wait!!!
0 3