Editorials
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Oct 4, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
This is probably the best Thai series I have ever watched. I especially liked the theatrical, intense dialogues and the superb acting. No happy ending for anybody, not even for the mother in my opinion. I have just finished watching Othello by Shakespeare: no happy ending for Othello and Desdemona either, but in this case nobody ever complained.
11 0
On Rainbow Lagoon • Jul 5, 2022
Title Rainbow Lagoon
I liked the first episode very much! Low budget but very well done, with good actors
1 0
On 55:15 Never Too Late • May 19, 2022
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
One of the best series I have ever watched.
9 0
Replying to Lapat • Jan 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Wow. Some people really dumped 1s that's why the rating fell down. I know, Bad Buddy is not for everybody but…
Somebody made four GENERAL reviews, one for each episode starting from episode 1, giving a score of 1 to all of them (except one, that was generously rated 1.5). Yesterday we had three "1s" a few minutes from one another, the reviews were saying exactly the same things, and 2 of the 3 accounts were just registered, I suppose for the occasion..
5 7
Replying to Abeham • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
You are still here? Why? Like genuinely curious? You don't like the show . I cannot be in a forum of a show I…
This is the guy who made four GENERAL reviews, one for each episode starting from episode 1, giving a score of 1 to all of them (one is generously rated 1.5)...
6 1
Replying to BenedictTan • Aug 29, 2021
Title The Yearbook
All of us are entitled to our own opinions, yours included, and I respect your opinion on that, as we all should…
again, you have the right to freely criticize the series, not to offend those who have different opinions. Is it so difficult to understand?
11 1
Replying to BenedictTan • Aug 29, 2021
Title The Yearbook
Earlier episodes' reaction videos (with Eng sub too)EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhLTk1U1spsEP 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvfeFhAlvwEP…
you have the right to freely criticize the series, not to offend those who have different opinions. Is it so difficult to understand?
4 1
On The Yearbook • Aug 27, 2021
Title The Yearbook
A beautiful series, from all points of view!
2 0
1