Editorials Details
- Last Online: 12 days ago
- Location: not a damsel - only in distress
- Contribution Points: 879 LV6
- Birthday: September 19
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 24, 2021
- Awards Received:
4
14
2
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
4
14
2
2
1
Damn that is looowwwwww… am i watching a melodrama rn 🙂
Ultimately I hope they grow together but for now I like that they start out less than perfect
I‘m watching 2 taiwanese dramas rn and the production quality difference is like night and day. Even mini cdramas have better audio and camera work than this 😅…
But for now I‘m good with the story. I like the leads 🫶🏼 but whenever someone talks too loud or cries the sound quality is making my ears bleed 😭
If it was 20 episodes, not 40, then they could have used the budget better 🥲
Admittedly I have not watched YY in a lot of dramas before so I thought his performance was alright.
I watched the drama for the story and set up - not to see a certain actor‘s performance.
My biggest criticism is the writing. The story didn’t need 40 episodes and there is a lot of up and down, where I went from „i love this drama!“ to "i‘m soo close to dropping it“. All in all it’s alright considering the firefighter aspect, which was exciting and well done but the rest of the story is so-so. Romance is nice but I thought the kiss/skinship scenes where a bit off.
I‘ll probably rate it a 7.5/10. But the cast is pretty, production is good too.
Also the Zhang Ke seems to like her too…
https://mydramalist.com/61731-he-walks-from-the-fire
I liked watching it but it got me the same disappointing feeling at the end and even looking back at the entirety of the drama and it’s characters I see similarities in structure and plot pace. The fact that it has the same FL doesn’t help.
I liked the middle of the drama, I even liked the brothers/yezi pairing(until she went cray-cray)and the early firefighter scenes. But the ending speech was like the one from "Here We Meet Again" adapted to fit his profession.
2/3 Firefighter dramas have aired this year…. hoping the third one will save the day cuz these 2 were not it. I have faith in Johnny 💪🏼
It’s got the license to air in June 2022 and Mango had it on it‘s 2022 airing list but it didn’t air. On another site it’s said to air in July 2023, but so far no reliable info.
https://m.weibo.cn/u/3968509010?luicode=10000011&lfid=1008080993711979fbcd2f4616f78d51043cf9_-_soul
(check the one where he wears white in the thumbnail)