Editorials Details
- Last Online: 12 days ago
- Location: not a damsel - only in distress
- Contribution Points: 879 LV6
- Birthday: September 19
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 24, 2021
- Awards Received:
4
14
2
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
4
14
2
2
1
It reminded me of Goblin too -
But same goes for the FL! she’s got prominent front teeth that look cute
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4925895305597101
I felt umcomfyyyy… I‘d rather see a makeout session 😆
Idols dying young is too much of a tragic & reoccurring reality for me to also watch it on TV 😓
The only one I‘d say to no to is Nini + YangYang. Both of them are (too) stunning and model-esque. Unless it’s a drama about that specific industry or actors, it would easily become more about the cast than the story. Plus I feel like they just don’t fit together (it’s a vibe)
I like both actors, but prefer them with more expressive co-stars. :)
I requested her to be added. Same goes for Xu Lui, who doesn’t have a mdl profile yet