Editorials Details
- Last Online: 12 days ago
- Location: not a damsel - only in distress
- Contribution Points: 879 LV6
- Birthday: September 19
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 24, 2021
- Awards Received:
4
14
2
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
4
14
2
2
1
I‘ll write a review but I thought it was a great drama with true girl power. Just 2 things I disliked. I wanted the pirate to come back alive & at least one kiss. The love shot was cute but with all that chasing… I expected some making out, lol. But I noticed the FL actresses rarely kisses in dramas…
But also glad you gave it a chance! ~ even though they’re not together yet, there are more scenes of them in between that also spark feelings on her side. So for me it was more satisfying than your usual slow burn.
I‘m on the last 2 episodes now I hope for a happy ending ~
It’s a female centered plot and ML does confess to FL all the time, calling her "wife", but it’s one sided until the last few episodes + romance is not the main plot - more so it’s the life‘s story of these women of various ages and social status.
But it’s definitely worth the watch :))
Does it get better or is that the mains story?
I enjoyed it a lot but these last few episodes are so stressful… suddenly this b#### is more influential than Nan Lan 😤 plus I lowkey hate how they stretched out the romance until the very end.
It even seems like he’s SML which makes me want to 🤢
…the scene where he slipped had my heart skip a beat, but he just continued ~ awesome actor.
The hospital scene especially, when she treated him and the other girl came to pick him up - That’s usually the FL / the scene were FL meets his ex.
… not important but just something I noticed:D