Editorials Details
- Last Online: 12 days ago
- Location: not a damsel - only in distress
- Contribution Points: 879 LV6
- Birthday: September 19
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 24, 2021
- Awards Received:
4
14
2
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
4
14
2
2
1
The story is that the guy is a robot gamer who has looked up to FL & her gaming skills for years. They meet through his older cousin (she was on his cousins team) and he starts to like her / calmly chase her. She becomes a manager for the opposite team and they often meet.
They are a couple for many episodes, so there are also multiple kisses. Chemistry is sweet, but not explosive. It’s more sweet love. :)
Maybe I‘m too used to dubbed dramas ^^
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Bp9S5m7FOHsLeTCLgH2Sm?si=U4bLenvNSByNK1QPcKiTvg
Plus I was super scared after reading the comments about his fate… I was ready for "Stealth Walker" level burns but it’s not THAT bad 😅 he still looks like himself.
Have fun ~
~ do come back to let me know your thoughts once you finish…but first enjoy watching it 😊