This is the sleeping scene that got deleted! The bts video was uploaded weeks ago.https://twitter.com/mysweet_ys/status/1616333901638799360?t=LEcO4yMtQabSPlLSiKeGsg&s=19
wow that was hot😆 XD must be suffering inside, poor bro.
The scenes between Yinlou and the emperor are so satisfying to watch. We could see the changes in Yinlou too.…
Murong Gaogong is the one who will suffer and get bullied by Yinlou if he insisted to make her his Empress, she will drive him crazy lol he should think 152553636 times😂
I feel the same way about Yuqi. I was a big fan after Princess Weiyoung and Heaven Sword and tried to watch most…
to be fair, Dylan is also criticized with ‘face paralyze’ comments on douban but of course some people here love to drag the actress more because he’s more popular.
FYI Chen Yuqi did so well for this drama, the character suits her a lot. Towards the ending, I’m even more impressed…
if you think any of this comment section on mdl is important, then you need to touch some grass outside, you even bother to comment on a show you’re not passionate about. At least I’m commenting on something I did watch. All your energy to reply to everyone just to criticize CYQ, exactly a hater behavior. You’re secretly a fan, how sweet. I shouldn’t interfere with your dedicated hater-lover job by leaving comments in her every drama thread, this is important to your life it seems. Enjoy your fangirling😉
FYI Chen Yuqi did so well for this drama, the character suits her a lot. Towards the ending, I’m even more impressed…
lol I have no time to stalk all your comments, not like it’s important anyway. People be commenting based on your first comment. You put the words into your own mouth first. I’m telling you exactly the way I see it.
ikr I didn’t expect that slap at all haha well she even put her hair pin to his neck and pointed finger at him before this, this slap is nothing to her lol she’s the ‘you hit me i will hit you back’ type😂 that slap for XD was different tho, the slap she gave to her lover😂
FYI Chen Yuqi did so well for this drama, the character suits her a lot. Towards the ending, I’m even more impressed…
lol in your original post, all you did was hating on CYQ,you didn’t say anything about watching her previous show or your disappointment. I’m only letting you know she did well here because you totally sound like a hater in your orignal post, so your ‘read carefully’ is invalid because there’s no context there, just hating. I was commenting based on what you expressed in the first post. The second one, I understand you. I have also watched See You Again after I watched UL and Hu Yitian was also soso there tbh CYQ wasn’t ruining the show , but I found her character there so bland & not giving any help to the plot of ML. Her decisions and actions are dumb most of the time, which is why I said I hope she picked smart character like she did on UL, not just a pretty FL. Because I did check her another show And the Winner Is Love and she was another dumb character again. 2 dumb characters I had watched, ATWIS & SYA. I saw clips of The Encaustic Tiles & she also looks like weak clingy dumb character there. She chose poor roles imo except on Ashes of Love & Heavenly Sword, Dragon Sabre. Her top2 works which made her gained recognition before UL. Chen Yuqi should be careful picking her roles. Plus Dylan Wang is not on superior level in term of acting compared to CYQ. I know him since Meteor Garden & did watch few episodes of LBFAD…idk where your superiority complex about him coming from lol both are good here anyway, they both improved or maybe both found characters which totally suit them.
To be honest, she should be more bad a** and run away sooner , but well the show need to go to this stage, so…
They didn’t comeback for the Emperor but for people of great Da Ye, like their convo under the tree. Chaos in the palace will just bring misfortune to the country. They’re both loyal to Da Ye & its people.
Bu Yinlou slapping almost everyone important in this show even the emperor like the queen she is🙌🏻 I still can’t get over how satisfying it was to watch her slapping MG before the show ends😌
Please reply this comment with YES tomorrow when the final episode airs only if it's happy ending... T for Thanks…
yes it will be ending tomorrow (friday to be exact), last 2 episodes. The ending, I think I can only answer after it’s out haha but we have high hope for happy ending since the novel ended happily.
Just dropping by to check the progress of this drama. Yup, not convincing enough to make me to watch although…
FYI Chen Yuqi did so well for this drama, the character suits her a lot. Towards the ending, I’m even more impressed with her acting. For her next dramas, I hope she will take this kind of smart character, useful to the plot not just a pretty FL. Dylan also did well in this drama, I think he did even better here than DFQC. Xiao Duo has more layers. But you don’t have to act like anyone is above anyone here. Since you didn’t watch it, of course you won’t know but you bother to come here just to criticize a drama you don’t even watch smh you have so much time to waste. Just enjoy your life without hating on people.
she’s the ‘you hit me i will hit you back’ type😂
that slap for XD was different tho, the slap she gave to her lover😂
Plus Dylan Wang is not on superior level in term of acting compared to CYQ. I know him since Meteor Garden & did watch few episodes of LBFAD…idk where your superiority complex about him coming from lol both are good here anyway, they both improved or maybe both found characters which totally suit them.
I still can’t get over how satisfying it was to watch her slapping MG before the show ends😌
he acted exactly like Sun Taiqing haha