News
Replying to Grey • Jan 23, 2026
Title Friendly Rivalry
She Makes My Heart Flutter, Out of Breath, Boss in Love, Moon Young
i watched she makes my heart flutter but i'll check out the others thx!
1 1
On Pyramid Game • Jan 12, 2026
Title Pyramid Game
idk i find the plot a bit stupid but im enjoying the series so far, it’s a bit average for me but i’ll see what i fully think of it once i finish
2 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Jan 12, 2026
Title A Love So Beautiful
one of my first kdramas
0 0
Replying to rosewriver • Jan 11, 2026
Title She Makes My Heart Flutter
I really want to know where to watch this beacause I can't find
youtube
0 0
On She Makes My Heart Flutter • Jan 11, 2026
Title She Makes My Heart Flutter
short but cute <3
1 0
On Blueming • Jan 11, 2026
Title Blueming
so cute i loved them <3
2 0
On The First Frost • Jan 11, 2026
Title The First Frost
on the 20th episode and this series has been on hold even tho i started it a few months ago. i don’t think i’ll ever finish it just cuz it rly bores me
5 0
Replying to jadenou12 • Jan 11, 2026
Title The First Frost
I've watched 22 episodes so far and honestly I can't bear to watch the last 10 it's so boring. I can't believe…
ik i’ve only watched 20 episodes but im already bored. i wanted to like it so bad i just can’t 😭
5 1
Replying to goat • Jan 11, 2026
Title I Told Sunset about You
just finished itnothing will ever compare, all the pain i got through watching this drama is unbearable never…
100% agree
0 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Jan 11, 2026
Title I Told Sunset about You
im back again to say how much i love them and i miss them
5 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Jan 10, 2026
Title Dynamite Kiss
just finished ep 3 and i am NOT feelin it 😭it’s also pretty boring but im gonna finish it. the ml rly pisses me off. hope it gets better. also yea like everybody is saying, too many cliches
4 0
On The Handmaiden • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Handmaiden
insane. loved this. 10/10.
6 0
On No Tail to Tell • Jan 9, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
can’t wait
11 0
On Friendly Rivalry • Jan 8, 2026
Title Friendly Rivalry
guys i watched this drama a while ago and i liked it but im tryna find more korean gls to watch, any recommendations? im about to watch the handmaiden
1 3
On As You Stood By • Nov 24, 2025
Title As You Stood By
so good i love this drama
9 0
Replying to Ceci • Nov 19, 2025
Title My Personal Weatherman
whats your first?
i told sunset about you
3 1
On My Personal Weatherman • Nov 5, 2025
Title My Personal Weatherman
my second favorite bl rewatching it rn actually
4 3
On Secret Lover • Nov 5, 2025
Title Secret Lover
top 3 bl’s oat for me i love this so much
2 0
Replying to Avery • Nov 3, 2025
Title I Told Sunset about You
I just finished watching this and I have to give my opinion- I see a lot of people hating on teh and yes I think…
exactly!! people kept complaining that teh was a bad partner and while yes he made some bad desicions.. i feel like people forgot he was so young and was just confused about his sexuality. i related to him because you could clearly tell there was internalized homophobia. he just needed time to grow and figure things out, but they did very much lack communication in the second season tho which is a problem.
2 1
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 3, 2025
Title I Told Sunset about You
my favorite bl EVER i will never get over it
0 0

