Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: my comfort space
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 27, 2016
Replying to Paulina • 2 days ago
Do you have a youtube link as well? 😊
no worries! i hope you enjoy it!
1 1
Replying to Aveira • 13 days ago
Person Tan Song Yun
https://x.com/tansongyun26/status/2099387255249125392?s=20New preview of the Mao variety show episode. This looks…
Thank you! I know there's one for My Destiny as well, but I will prioritize this one first when it's out, then jump back to it
1 0
Replying to Wildwdz1 • 14 days ago
So grateful for subs - usually miss out on these wonderful bts scenarios and also cast chemistry - takes drama…
I enjoy these so much because of the interaction and the way we can get to know them more too
0 0
Replying to Shenlibeauty • 15 days ago
Don't compare this garbage with Ming Lan, that's a crime. Seven Tan is nothing but a copy cat, she did it so many…
they do that on a lot of actors/actresses page, been going on for months or even longer if I could remember
0 0
Replying to JinXia • 15 days ago
Person Tan Song Yun
Seven's haters are so annoying and rude. I dislike many other actresses/actors acting as well, but I have never…
i've seen those two accounts on various of actors/actresses page. They're troll, don't pay attention to them
1 1
Replying to Aveira • 15 days ago
Person Tan Song Yun
Thank you as always for all the translations 🙂🙂. I know that it's a lot of work so your efforts are appreciated…
thank you!! that means a lot 🥺
2 0