K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 31 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 12, 2026 Title Yumi's Cells Season 3 First two episodes are already available in Russia: https://www.ivi.ru/watch/kletki-yu-mi/season3 3 0
Replying to JulesL • Jan 10, 2026 Title Love between Lines Is LYX using her own voice? I love it - it sounds so powdery, not sure how to explain it..so smooth, cottony,… Yes, it's her own voice 4 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl Imagine being a hater of Zhao Lu Si... 14 0
Replying to Sunflowers and Roses • Jun 1, 2023 Title Gen Z The episodes are on YouTube :) It's awful 1080p out there. I'm not satisfied with it. I'm only interested in the 4K release. I downloaded the first 26 episodes, but I had trouble downloading the 27 and 28 episodes. 0 0
Replying to Sunflowers and Roses • Jun 1, 2023 Title Gen Z The episodes are on YouTube :) The quality on YouTube is disgusting 0 2
On Gen Z • May 31, 2023 Title Gen Z Guys where i can download episode 27 and 28 in 2160p? Can't find working torrent. 0 4
On Curtain Call • Nov 27, 2022 Title Curtain Call Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays Bae Dong Je's secretary? 0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Aug 30, 2022 Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Any source that Somin is playing in season 2? 0 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo Season 2 • Aug 17, 2022 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo Season 2 Here We Go Again 3 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 29, 2022 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo Finally first place in rating among kdramas 7 0
Replying to nosnoop • Jul 28, 2022 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo Not yet....It's currently #4. Move to Heaven ranked one above at #3.Though I can't find which is #1 and #2. 1. Show Running Man2. Chinese Movie Better Days 2 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Jul 16, 2022 Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One GUYS GO ON EVERY WEBSITES ENG SUBS ARE FINALLY AVAIBLE It's machine translate from China 0 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 8, 2022 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo NETFLIX TOP 8 WORLDWIDE 8 0
Replying to ANAHGEM • Jun 30, 2022 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo What is the name of the bride in episode 2 ? Shin Ha Young 2 2
I'm only interested in the 4K release. I downloaded the first 26 episodes, but I had trouble downloading the 27 and 28 episodes.
2. Chinese Movie Better Days