Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2021
Replying to penguin • Aug 1, 2026
not same , more like my journey to you
best things I read to day. i think Esther acting skill Is great, such a shame director often casted her to act like a toddler
7 1
Replying to Uvimolla • Oct 25, 2025
I don't understand why baekyeon has to go the extra mile to humiliate his ex. Seriously he is so immature. Wanting…
I despise what he did so much. It doesn’t matter that he’s thoughtful or whatever, the things he said is a big red flag.
2 0
Replying to sai • Oct 25, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
I can't lie after all the rumors I've seen about Hyunji I can't see her in the same light. Even her actions don't…
Sorry what rumors? Is it about the ‘social climbing’?
2 3