News
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I love this drama so much! π
5 0
On Positively Yours • Jan 26, 2026
Title Positively Yours
Love love love this drama! I canβt wait for the next episode! Beautiful couple, love them! π
7 1
Replying to Nekonome • Oct 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I keep postponing the viewing. What's at the end? The comments are confusing. Spoilers welcomed.
Iβm watching this drama again π€
1 0
Replying to Nekonome • Oct 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I keep postponing the viewing. What's at the end? The comments are confusing. Spoilers welcomed.
Itβs a happy ending! You should watch it now π
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Oct 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Best Drama 2025 πππ
7 4
On River of No Return • Oct 13, 2025
Title River of No Return
Who is the female lead?
2 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 24, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
This drama deserves a higher rating.
20 3
On Shadow Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I canβt wait! ππππ€
1 0
Lily Alice • Aug 24, 2025
Article Ryan Cheng stars alongside another 'Female General' in 'Shadow Love'
I canβt wait! I love Song Yi! π
3 0
On My CEO in Disguise • Jul 20, 2025
Title My CEO in Disguise
I like the short drama so far! π
2 1