Editorials
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 21, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Everything in this drama is exceptionally done, from cinematography to chemistry to the actors/actresses casted. But the only thing that I rlly don't like are the 30 sec blank stares between ML and FL. They always seem to stand facing one another and stare for an uncomfortably long time LOL and then the director thinks "ok thats enough aesthetics for today" and cuts to a different scene
4 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 21, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
bro why are they both so hot dEAD
18 0
Replying to 7819385 • Jun 17, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
People are wilding because of 2nd FL. The rating dropped from 8.9 to 8.6
Props to Anna tho I haven't cried that much and actually hated a second FL in so long. I feel like if i listened to the ost i'll cry again LMAO
2 0
Replying to Gigi Zhang • Jun 17, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny Spoiler
even thought it's the ML's fault for cheating on both of them, anna should still respect the happiness of others.…
In the end Anna should really think about the entire meaning of her and ML's past relationship. 3 years long distance? um girl not every guy will be that patient with you. Its expected that ur mans will leave one day. I can't believe she questioned Jia Xin and ML's relationship. In the span of only 4 months, Jia Xin gave ML more than Anna has ever given him. From warmth, to trust to an actual future. Anna was so blinded by her own dream that she forgot to care for the person who was always there for her, ML. People shouldn't feel sad for Anna because in the end due to her selfishness she destroyed ML's happiness and left the biggest scar in his heart
1 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jun 14, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I've been watching Do Hwan ever since Save Me and I hope this drama isn't his last project before his enlistment. The King was definitely disappointing to say the least. Apart from the actors that were casted this is just a below average drama. Towards the last couple of eps a rumour broke out saying that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun were dating. Its obvious that the directors were aware of the low ratings and thus used these two actors to put on an act for higher ratings :/ Hmm rather than doing that why didn't you just focus on solidifying your plot
1 1
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Jun 14, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny Spoiler
I swear that secretary is the most stupid guy ever.. he is just cooking already messed up situation. Ughh
Yea Anson isn’t very knowledgeable when it comes to romance like the ML LMAO so it’s expected for him to mess up especially with the pen that Jia Xin got ML (I died inside). But if u think about it most of the moments that made us laugh in the midst of these heart breaking scenes were moments with Anson so I would say he’s a nice touch in this drama (also the actor who plays him is surprisingly v good at acting wtf)
1 1
Replying to Pm15 • Jun 9, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
How many episode per day?
2 eps per day except for Mondays
2 0
Replying to A piece of bread • Jun 6, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Yessiirr done watching ep 8, so far so great! But there is one thing kinda bother me and that is the supporting…
Yea if it wasn’t for the subs I wouldn’t have understood what they were saying wish the dubbing was better
1 0
On You Are My Destiny • Jun 6, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Honestly the secretary deserves a better role he deadass too funny. Apart from the leads he carries the show LOL
2 0
Replying to linedhearts • Jun 6, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Wang Xi Yi's english cracks me up, it sounds like they got someone else to dub it for him haha doesn't fit with…
yea omg I choked when I heard his dub it’s literally a british accent
2 0
On You Are My Destiny • Jun 6, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
I watched up to ep 6 and given how picky I am with modern c dramas so far this is surprisingly very addicting. At first after watching the trailer I was definitely skeptical of the FL acting as her acting has not really improved since Eternal Love. But after watching the eps I realized that she fits her naive and innocent role really well it’s very believable. The chemistry between the two leads are unmatched this drama would have probably done a lot worse if the FL or ML were replaced imo. I haven’t watched the so called og “you are my destiny” but I really like the plot so far. Also can we talk about how high quality the production of this drama is? Honestly after ep 6 I have become so attached to this drama that I even cried after watching the MV LMAO like wtf I really hope this drama can have high ratings!
6 1
On And the Winner Is Love • Jun 1, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
damn i really wanna see bald Shangguan Tou LMAO
1 2
Replying to Superoxide • Jun 1, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
i am now in ep 4, but already bored to this storyline and i don't feel binge feeling et all. are the storyline…
im on ep 10 and trust me it gets better. In the beginning i found the plot confusing but after its easy to understand. The plot, acting, quality of this drama is average. I don't find it to be a binge worthy drama where it will keep you on the edge of your seat after each ep but for some reason its very addicting. I found myself super attached to the character of Leo and the chemistry between him and FL. I heard around ep 14 FL will have a huge character development so if ur put off by her naive and innocent character stay put!
2 1
On And the Winner Is Love • May 31, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love Spoiler
hm idk if its just me but i wish the FL was replaced. Even though the chemistry between Leo and Yukee is unmatched and addicting her acting skills do not suit this drama idk. Like i get how shes suppose to act naive and innocent but all her 30 second no blinking blank stares really get me LMAOO. I watched the MV for the ost and trailer and I could just FEEL the emotion that Leo is able to project (excited to see it in future eps) but not rlly for Yukee. Any thoughts?
2 1
On Beautiful Reborn Flower • Apr 28, 2020
Title Beautiful Reborn Flower
the leads rlly lived up to the "beautiful" in "Beautiful reborn flower"
4 1
Replying to loremar • Apr 27, 2020
Title Handsome Siblings
I'm conflicted about whether I should watch this drama. I badly want to watch it but I seriously feel like they…
girl omg LMAOOOOO
1 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Jan 28, 2020
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2 Spoiler
Bruh am i the only one that’s annoyed at Dr Park like ok sure ur the president but ur still a doctor. Why are u and ur mf minions just be STANDING THERE AND CHILLING WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS BUSTING THEIR ASS OFF TO SAVE PPLS LIVES. And u guys have the audacity to make people respect u?? Wtf
13 0
On Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty • Dec 21, 2019
Title Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty Spoiler
Wait so I watched the ost mv and can someone, who has read the novel, tell me why the FL literally 'dies' like 2x. Im already at ep 12 and damn if this is going to be a heart wrenching drama I dONT THINK I CAN CONTINUE.
0 0
Replying to KimberlyAmor • Sep 22, 2019
Review Mountains and Ocean
Do you watch it with subs or you can understand? Thanks!
i can understand! but there are subs are youtube if you wanted to watch with subs!
0 0
On Mountains and Ocean • Sep 18, 2019
Title Mountains and Ocean Spoiler
Um wtf Shen Zhen Ruining’s Family literally took u in, fed u, sheltered u, and EVEN PAID FOR UR SCHOOL EXPENSES AND YOUR TELLING ME U HATE RUINING WTF stop being so childish and actually be grateful for once because without her and her family you would literally be nothing. WHY AM I MAD AT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER DEAD
10 1
1
