Editorials
Replying to arukilee • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
You are not alone:((
omg what he has a gf? can you link please
1 1
Replying to Whale Warrior • Aug 15, 2022
Title Big Mouth
This show has some very dumb moments that are painful to watch. The story is all over the place. The events are…
Can you explain why the story is all over the place? I'm curious to know
2 1
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Aug 14, 2022
Title Big Mouth
I mean, if there is big mouse in the prison and he is talking to Chang ho using tarot card then how is Chang ho…
This is just a guess but given that he has followers now it’s not surprising how he would also know the nurses’ backgrounds (even Jerry is a huge gossiper)
2 0
On Big Mouth • Aug 14, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
Chang Ho's explaination of the tarot cards and how he's communicating with "Big Mouse" seemed weird to me? Maybe it's my intuition but I feel like he's hallucinating and in reality there are no tarot cards. He shows no hesitation towards hanging the VIP members or killing them. It's off-putting because he's slowly turning into Big Mouse without realizing it
8 3
Replying to EclecticJello • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
So, due to the fact that the previews for Episode 9 and 10 were posted without subtitles, my brain filled in it's…
where can I watch the previews for the new eps?
0 1
Replying to achina • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
i cannot wait for eps 9 and 10!! finally the scenes i have been waiting for
Oo can you link the trailer for the eps?
0 0
Replying to vicarious • Aug 7, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
It would be interesting if Mi Ho is big mouse
Or if both Mi ho and Chang Ho are in it together
7 0
Replying to tapiocuhs • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Can novel readers spoil for me please
Do YS and CSS actually get engaged? Did LBY call off the wedding during the 5 year skip?
1 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Can novel readers spoil for me please
0 5
On Big Mouth • Aug 5, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
I'm wondering how Chang Ho will fulfill their wishes without money or connections hmm
8 0
Replying to susuworld • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
And she is suppose to be the future queen....omg
Yea it was surprising to see CSS talk for them and turn things around especially since shes only 15 in the drama
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Excuse my language but everything YS says is full of shit LOL I see no point of him being a character in this drama
8 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 31, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
Even with the birthmark and scar, I'm not sure if So Yi could pass as Mu deok since she can't open the Jin's family door anyways? Jin Mu is going through all these lengths to make So Yi their 'daughter' but apparently forgot about that LOL and if she actually passes as the daughter then tbh would be a major plot hole
4 9
Replying to Hide Your Heart • Jul 31, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
Sureeeeeee he's never used his fist before and yet he's ultra strong. He's never been shown as violent but knows…
It would be cool to see if he has a split personality and that's why hes not aware that he's big mouse
1 0
Replying to Darudius • Jul 31, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
I really am curious if he is actually big mouse. I feel like the stuff found in his office was put there before…
I also have a feeling he has a split personality. Especially that scene where he punched the other guy he claims he has never punched anyone in his life but he also sent that guy unconscious LOL
7 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Jul 31, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Till yesterday I was thinking that father in law might die but after today's episode and thinking it in a different…
Omg yea I think you might be right because in reality if this was another drama the father in law would play no purpose. At most, he would be shown only in the first episode. I'm curious to see if your theory is right!
0 1
On Glory of Special Forces • Apr 23, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces Spoiler
Oh man after seeing the preview for ep 34...I knew Qing Feng's speech was foreshadowing to something ;-;
0 0
Replying to SAMHITHA MADALA • Sep 12, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
ALL EPS ??? THERE IS 12 ONLY RELEASED RIGHT
Can you post the link please!
0 0
Replying to Chtholly • Aug 29, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
Anyone else find it super weird how shim su ryeon bought all the apartments to get everyone away from Hera because…
Hm I think she bought all the apartment units in case the market price for these apartments drop (after revealing JDT's crimes and murders) and Suryeon probably did expect JDT to show up to her engagement party but didn't think he would bomb the entire place up especially with how much he treasures the place
0 2
Replying to ponyo • Aug 28, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
Baek Jun Ki/original Joo Dan Tae gambled it away, right?Yeah CSJ is not pretending, HEB drugged her. She really…
I think they mentioned that she had an early onset of dementia so her dementia probably comes and goes meaning she probably wasn't faking the hospital scene
1 0
1