Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 15 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 12 hours ago
Replying to LeeJinki • Nov 7, 2012 Title May Queen I want to kill Chang Hee.He's such an asshole lol And I want Kang San and HaeJoo to be a couple so that Chang… LOL you're funny 0 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Oct 24, 2012 Title That Winter, the Wind Blows it's been confirmed by eunji --> http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/a-pinks-eunji-confirmed-for-new-drama-wind-blows-in-winter i love her in reply 1997. and i love love jo in sung and song hye kyo. very excited for this drama! ^^ 3 0
Replying to manthescreen • Aug 11, 2012 Title I Need Romance Season 2 Can anyone tell me if it truly is not as good as season 1? I really like the first season! I thought it was more… I like season 1 waaaaaaaay better (cast and storyline). Kinda disappointed with season 2 ending, but it still watchable. Just my opinion. 0 0
On Listen to My Heart • Jun 9, 2012 Title Listen to My Heart i absolutely love this drama. cha dong joo is really CUTE 3 0
i love her in reply 1997.
and i love love jo in sung and song hye kyo.
very excited for this drama! ^^