Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On The Edge of Horizon • 23 days ago Title The Edge of Horizon Ongsa is prettiest boy on the planet 💜💜 14 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 23 days ago Title The Edge of Horizon Give us a special episode pls I hope 🙏 2 1
Replying to Vrinshaka • 23 days ago Title The Edge of Horizon First Saturday without Phob-Tin 😭 sad (( 0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 23 days ago Title The Edge of Horizon I have nothing to watch 😭😭 help 😒😒 1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional where can I watch ep 7 ?? Help 🥺🥺 0 5
Replying to VALAK • Aug 7, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I can't find the free episode 6 to watch... Well, it's nowhere on dailymotion.... 😮💨 right me neither. Last week was on BiliBili available all episodes 😶 0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I'm scared but excited 😊 I can't wait for today's episode 🤩🤩🤩 2 1
Replying to BoyLoveFan • Aug 2, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I agree with you! I can't rate individual episodes. Overall, I gave it a 10 0 2
On Knot • Aug 2, 2026 Title Knot To be honest, I don't really understand what this show is about at all. I appreciate the actors' work and don't want to talk anyone down, but I simply haven't understood the plot so far. 12 6
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Aug 2, 2026 Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream I’m not watching any more until all the episodes are out. My heart can't take it 😥 2 0
Replying to BoyLoveFan • Aug 2, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I agree with you! it should be at an 9.0 my opinion 🥰 definitely 10/10 for me 1 5
On Double Helix • Aug 2, 2026 Title Double Helix thay did very good job.It was amazing for me. I don't know why people hate this series. i rewatch it 3 times almost 10/10 4 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 2, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional can't wait to another episode 🫣😇 7 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 31, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional this episode was perfect with everything. Little Jane and big Jane did great job. it was amazing 👏 Bravo 🔥 9 0
Replying to Aki • Jul 31, 2026 Title Payback why cant i watch episode 9 anywhere?? same question here 2 0
It was amazing for me.
I don't know why people hate this series.
i rewatch it 3 times almost 10/10