Editorials
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
The synopsis on Viki has me so confused, as it seems that Rose ends up with her brother. Other than being confused and spending the first 4 episodes waiting for their actual relationship to be revealed (such as he's actually a family friend ... or something like that), I am enjoying this drama. The writing is solid (so far), the wardrobe department hasn't missed, and the cinematography is gorgeous (and at times whimsical). So far, so lovely! --- But what's with the confusing synopsis on Viki?!
1 1
Lily Alice • May 11, 2024
Article Lee Sun Kyun and Jo Jung Suk's "The Land of Happiness" Confirms Release
Like many of his fans (and of course his family, friends, and loved ones), I remain deeply saddened by Lee Sun Kyun’s tragic passing. One of the first kdramas I watched was I Think My Wife is Having an Affair This Week (random, yes). But, I can’t imagine what it’s like for the cast and crew, who worked so hard on this project to have its release be delayed as well as shrouded in grief, and for them I think it’s important that I give it shot.
7 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Jul 6, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Little by little....bit by bit, I'm getting scared of the honeymoon video resurfacing.😬😬😬😬
Yep, I'm dreading that. I don't get *how* it will be a scandal since they were married.
2 1
On Lee Sung Min • Apr 30, 2023
Person Lee Sung Min
This is the win I hoped for over all else.
1 0
Replying to ChoiDaeChulNumber1Fan • Apr 21, 2023
Title Casting a Spell to You
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. This was show was great!
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
0 0
On Casting a Spell to You • Apr 19, 2023
Title Casting a Spell to You
How I tried to watch this with an open mind, given the talented cast. Sadly, decision makers (direction and production) made one irritably bad decision after the next, and what could have been a light-hearted romcom was a painfully clumsy mess. To her credit, Lim Ji Yeon loses herself in this role as completely as she did in High Society, Welcome 2Life, Obsessed and the Glory. She brought the gullible and annoying Soju to life, and her dedication to the role was impressive. Sung Joon also delivered on what the role promised it would be, making me want to see him and LJY in a future project worthy of their talent.
3 2
Replying to donibell • Aug 29, 2022
Title Big Mouth
The Chairman (elder) is the Big Mouse
I had that thought, too.
0 0

