News
Replying to Theostvr_HOD • Jul 30, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2 Spoiler
and the worst part is that she has a conversation with the bitch director about how if you send them together…
i hope you are right about the Q and she is more reasonable but i'm afraid this is going the other way maybe Q kill the director after killing JInman and realising her mistake
2 1
Replying to Lily of the valley • Jul 30, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2 Spoiler
Uuuuurggh....I hate the cliché of Q believing Jeong Jiman killed her brother J.Ooh well it had to happen for…
and the worst part is that she has a conversation with the bitch director about how if you send them together most probably one of the is going to be dead so why for the sake of a plot to do that
4 7
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
I thought that li le jun can be save but now I want her to rot in the depth of hell
0 0
Replying to Deulama4U • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love in Sync
I was curious as Hulu picked up this show but the cast looked weak to me and the storyline very thin…This remembers…
oof what a disaster love phobia I want to erase it for my memory unfortunately I can't
0 2
On Love Phobia • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Phobia
I dislike the way Fl treat like a trash the Ml imagine someone using you image for AI without your consent
5 2
On Love Phobia • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Phobia Spoiler
2 cases for best friend of FL first maybe hi likes Fl second she hiding something about the accident of her parents
1 0
On Surely Tomorrow • Nov 28, 2025
Title Surely Tomorrow
no melodrama I hope it's not heavy
1 0
Replying to Nonsuch • Oct 25, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I am on ep 13, and all I want to do is to slap his sister so hard she would see stars for a week! What a stupid,…
I'm on ep 12 and I'm with you all the way if you need a hand call me
1 3
On Typhoon Family • Oct 16, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
I saw down a comment about the only good drama in months and I agree 1000 %
11 0
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 8, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
I'm not sure what's going on, but these days the ML choice for K-dramas is poor.
9 10
On Fireworks of My Heart • May 25, 2025
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I'm in ep 28 and i have to say this drama destroyed by the family of the fl i can't stand to watch the mother and her dad
5 0
On Spring of Youth • May 6, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
I'm sorry to say this but the ml can't act I mean they need it better choice like Nam Da-Reum
5 0
Replying to Anja MS • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group Spoiler
She was probably done with what she came for.
I thing this is a hint for season 2 because the hand is not female maybe the dad of pin han ui force the teacher to quit
2 0
On Check in Hanyang • Jan 20, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang
this drama is ridiculous and stupid at the same time I will watch it until the end just because I have seen 10 ep
9 4
On I Really Really Like You • Jan 10, 2025
Title I Really Really Like You Spoiler
27 ep and still i feel like i don't know who the first ml worst triangle i have ever seen to draggy
1 1
Replying to jabofi • Sep 25, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
I'm finally finishing this up. Episode 9 karaoke, I'm laughing so hard tears are streaming. I want to see out…
It was the most awkward moment in the drama not funny at all
0 0
On Echo of Her Voice • Sep 25, 2024
Title Echo of Her Voice
I'm so sick with family turn it to villain i hope this doesn't end bad and why the fl doesn't know anything about evil that surround her
2 3
On Melody of Golden Age • Sep 6, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
if you read this massage admin of MDL please do something about the comments of this people have no shame and they definitely have not life
1 0
On Melody of Golden Age • Sep 1, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
definitely not 7.8 what happen with the ratings
12 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
meanwhile wu shi le is 24 in real life and I thought it was 35 bad acting
0 0